Roman Ivancic

This guy is like a Rookie, right?He's new in fashion?

I just officialy became a follower, he's too hot.The best.
From my love to Sean O'Pry, Marlon Teixeira, Kevin Flamme, Garret Neff, no way, this guy. This.Guy. Roman is a total jackpot.

By the way I can't get over Marcus Hendbrandh and Jesper Lund also.And now Roman is my favorite also among these too.

This guy is like a Rookie, right?He's new in fashion?

I just officialy became a follower, he's too hot.The best.
From my love to Sean O'Pry, Marlon Teixeira, Kevin Flamme, Garret Neff, no way, this guy. This.Guy. Roman is a total jackpot.

By the way I can't get over Marcus Hendbrandh and Jesper Lund also.And now Roman is my favorite also among these too.

you should also see Kivanc Tatlitug :ninja:

Show Package - Paris Men S/S 10: Ford

bigger one
Roman-Ivancic.jpg

models.com

Nice. For some reason he reminds me of this weird hyrbid of Josh Hartnett & James Franco. Am I the only one who gets that vibe?

ahh who wouldn't like him :bounce:
and is he really frenchman or he was just born in Paris? cuz his name sound russian/croatian to me...

ahh who wouldn't like him :bounce:
and is he really frenchman or he was just born in Paris? cuz his name sound russian/croatian to me...

haha, like I have him on facebook, am I lucky or what?:heart:
and as far as I get he is living in Paris, but he maybe has some Croatian ancestors, cause yeah Ivancic is total croatian lastname.
Thanks for tipping me with Kivanc Tatlitug, but Roman is my kind of guy!!:heart::heart:
I like em dark, or Scandinavian.:wink: Kivanc is Brad Pitt looking, not really my thing, although he's mos def hot.

Does anyone know to answer me is Roman new in fashion?Like just a beginner, right?

i think he's beginner, i've never noticed him before.. and i was searching on fb about him too :lol: :blush: he definitely has some croatian blood...which is why he looks so hot :P

L'Officiel Hommes #17
"Volcanic"
Ph: Milan Vukmirovic

morphoman

"Biblique"
Ph: Milan Vukmirovic
M: Lucien Thomkins, Adrien Sahores and Roman Ivancic

morphoman

Roman Ivancic and Aykel Soker @ Dunhill

causemyeyesareopen.blogspot

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics