Romy Schönberger

The show hasn't even started yet and I'm already in love with her!

so she is dutch? her name doesn't sound very dutch.

Prada S/S 2013 Milan

2q02cee.png

nowfashion

Her agency Viva London tweeted that she will be an exclusive in Paris :wink:

For Miu Miu I guess, as pretty as she is I don't see her fitting any other brand really.

^I guess you mean her somewhat young appearance?
Cos if the pic in #25 is a sign of whats to come Im bracing myself. :blush: and I could see her fronting many big houses.

Hopefully MiuMiu's looks this season wont drown her like that black mega napkin Miucca wrapped her in for Prada. She looked overwhelmed in that outfit which is a shame cos she is so stunning and special.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was she at Miu Miu? :smile: Gorgeous girl though. Saw her backstage pics at Prada and became smitten with her look :heart:

^I truly love Pablo's work but this, just like the Prada collection, is not the right concept for this young girl specifically. And even having said that, she shines through the puddle of knitwear thrown on top of her. She is probably one of the prettiest I have ever seen in my life, but i hope Wilma cherishes and carefuly exposes her to only the right editorials. Please do not let her muddle with local photogs. She should go straight to Lindbergh.:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Prada S/S 2013 Milan (Beauty) HQs

fashionmag.com

Show Package – London F/W 13: Viva Model Management

______
models.com

^Stunning:heart:
Her first appearance after Prada last season, amirite? Looking gorgeous. I think Marsh casts Nicoll so hopefully Brokaw and Marsh will be featuring her the rest of the weeks.

Christopher Kane F/W 13.14 London

nowfashon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshbyMyles
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->