Runway Soundtracks For Sale?

Lily530

Reaction score
Is it at all possible to PURCHASE runway music soundtracks ???? Or at least have a LISTING of the music that includes the artist and song title? Anyone know of any links?

You can always keep your eye on ebay, I've seen many times promo soundtracks for Dior Homme shows.

I had a cd ages ago called london fashion week a/w 2003 cd. it had runway music on it from all the top shows

maybe you can get a more modern one, myn was from amazon try googling it

tiamaria said:
I had a cd ages ago called london fashion week a/w 2003 cd. it had runway music on it from all the top shows
i have that :heart:

you can find some runway soundtracks at mrwilsondj.com ... he does the soundtracks for some top new york/milan shows... other than that, i'm not sure. i know for sure you won't find jeremy healy's soundtracks for dior anywhere legally. it's in his contract with dior that he cannot release or sell them anywhere or to anyone as they become the property of dior when he finalises them.

its great isnt it. most of the songs are slightly dated now though. still a good cd though.

i'd kill some people for the Marni f/w 05 soundtrack :(

a lot of people on here have tons of them, they're just assholes and they're not willing to share. Salvatore, just so you know iam most deffinately not reffering to you!!! hahah you rock lol! but lily...I've got some Victoria's secret fashion show music that is just amazing and i would gladly send it to you through aim or msn messenger. Send me a private message if you're interested.

there's an album called "the music from the Fashion Week - new york london milan paris" (2cds) and there are 3 issues available...it's pretty good, i have 2 of them: fall/winter 2003/04 and spring/summer 2003

Crash lists alot of the major shows and their soundtracks from there you can go illegal or legal but it's a start

if anybody wants the Dior Homme ss06 soundtrack by The Rakes ("the world was a mess but his hair was perfect"...) just Pm me.

Well, the song that I'm desperately looking for is a song played in the latest Richard Tyler fashion show for Delta Airlines. If anyone can help me find a song list, I'd appreciate it so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->