S/S 2014 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

14 girls!! :shock:
Prada campaign should be Amanda Murphy as only girl.

She's very good, but that would be extremely repetitive and boring… if they're going to use her again, I'm glad it will be with someone else.

Joan & Nadja were in Italy yesterday working with Sam McKnight, who works with Karl a lot. Joan posted a pic on instagram with Fendi clothes in the background, so maybe they shot the Fendi campaign together? :unsure: Nadja is a current Karl fave, & Joan just landed the cover of Vogue España, shot by Karl. It could happen.

Joan & Nadja were in Italy yesterday working with Sam McKnight, who works with Karl a lot. Joan posted a pic on instagram with Fendi clothes in the background, so maybe they shot the Fendi campaign together? :unsure: Nadja is a current Karl fave, & Joan just landed the cover of Vogue España, shot by Karl. It could happen.
I could be wrong but Nadja was in Paris I believe. So was Joan. They both had shots of the Eiffel tower. I also can't imagine a Fendi/Chanel campaign with out Saskia. Maybe they both shot Numero by Karl?

According to the campaign rumor thread Chiharu got Céline!?! :woot:

I am really crossing my fingers and hoping its true.

Snoozefest season so far… :neutral:

Belstaff__Andreea Diaconu__Peter Lindbergh
Byblos__Andreea Diaconu, Martha Hunt__???

Calvin Klein Watches__Edita Vilkeviciute__???
Céline__Chiharu Okunugi__Juergen Teller
Chanel__Lindsey Wixon__Karl Lagerfeld
Chloé__???__I&V
Coach__Freja Beha, Karlie Kloss, Liu Wen__Craig McDean

DKNY__Cara Delevigne, Jourdan Dunn, Eliza Cummings__Mikael Jansson
Donna Karan__Adriana Lima__Russel James

Givenchy__Asia Argento, Mariacarla Boscono, Lea T__M&M
Gucci__Amanda Welsh__M&M

Hugo Boss__Kasia Struss, Caroline Brasch Nielsen__Pierre Debuscherre

Isabel Marant__Daria Werbowy__???

Jill Stuart__Gracie van Gastel__Mario Sorrenti
Juicy Couture__Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Anais Mali, Magdalena Frackowiak, Emily Didonato__I&V

Mango__Daria Werbowy__Josh Olins
Mo&Co__Freja Beha__Karim Sadli

Prada__Amanda Murphy + 13 new faces__Meisel

Salvatore Ferragamo__Daria Werbowy__M&M
Stuart Weitzman__Kate Moss__Testino

Tommy Hilfiger__Cora Emmanuel, Toni Garrn__???

Versace__Lady Gaga__M&M

^ I don't think Gaga is mainline Versace..

And yes, extremely boring.

Andreea Diaconu for Byblos?!!? :angry:

I hope they have a damn important stylist/photographer on the shoot.

thats not the only thing she got, this girl is everywhere...

I know but I would rather her be in a lot of good campaigns than a lot of "okay" campaigns, Gucci Cruise and Belstaff were really nice but Byblos is not a brand I would associate with "a good campaign" booking.

I know but I would rather her be in a lot of good campaigns than a lot of "okay" campaigns, Gucci Cruise and Belstaff were really nice but Byblos is not a brand I would associate with "a good campaign" booking.

if the money is right, why not?

oh no i wasnt referring to things that she hasnt gotten, she has things that havent been revealed yet as well.

My ideal cast for Versace would have been Mijo Mihaljcic, Vanessa Axente, and Sasha Luss by Mert & Marcus

Snoozefest season so far… :neutral:

Belstaff__Andreea Diaconu__Peter Lindbergh
Byblos__Andreea Diaconu, Martha Hunt__???

Calvin Klein Watches__Edita Vilkeviciute__???
Céline__Chiharu Okunugi__Juergen Teller
Chanel__Lindsey Wixon__Karl Lagerfeld
Chloé__???__I&V
Coach__Freja Beha, Karlie Kloss, Liu Wen__Craig McDean

DKNY__Cara Delevigne, Jourdan Dunn, Eliza Cummings__Mikael Jansson
Donna Karan__Adriana Lima__Russel James

Givenchy__Asia Argento, Mariacarla Boscono, Lea T__M&M
Gucci__Amanda Welsh__M&M

Hugo Boss__Kasia Struss, Caroline Brasch Nielsen__Pierre Debuscherre

Isabel Marant__Daria Werbowy__???

Jill Stuart__Gracie van Gastel__Mario Sorrenti
Juicy Couture__Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Anais Mali, Magdalena Frackowiak, Emily Didonato__I&V

Mango__Daria Werbowy__Josh Olins
Mo&Co__Freja Beha__Karim Sadli

Prada__Amanda Murphy + 13 new faces__Meisel

Salvatore Ferragamo__Daria Werbowy__M&M
Stuart Weitzman__Kate Moss__Testino

Tommy Hilfiger__Cora Emmanuel, Toni Garrn__???

Versace__Lady Gaga__M&M

Yikes. Not a single combo excites me. I suppose Wixson for Chanel sounds nice. Curious to see how Juicy Couture will turn out too. But the rest.... yawn.

Looking at this month's Vogue Italia, I think Ola Rudnicka, Mariana Santana and Anna Ewers are safe bets for Prada.

Looking at this month's Vogue Italia, I think Ola Rudnicka, Mariana Santana and Anna Ewers are safe bets for Prada.

I don't think Mariana is in the campaign because she was walking fashion week in Brazil when the campaign was shot, but they might just take her shots later and photoshop her in if she actually is featured (which I hope she is)

I'm excited to see Chiharu for Céline instead of Daria this season. Even though I'm not really a fan of Karl photography I'm always curious about Chanel. Hopefully Prada promising. Any news on Fendi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannah Ursula
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->