SAG Awards 2010

That was my first thought. She had a fantastic run while promoting Basterds, but her televised awards appearances have been lackluster to say the least... :unsure:

i agree. i would say 7/10 times she picks great things for premieres and parties, but i'm never impressed with her red carpet style. i thought it was just me! everyone seems to love her and chloe sevigny.

Dianna

96081168.jpg

(getty)

That was my first thought. She had a fantastic run while promoting Basterds, but her televised awards appearances have been lackluster to say the least... :unsure:

I know, SERIOUSLY. I was expecting her to blow everyone away at all these awards. She really had an opportunity to make a name for herself during all these award appearances. Instead, she gives us boring after boring. Blah.

Oh, and I love 30 Rock, but this is getting absurd. Can another show/actors win something too?

If you seriously think her Lacroix dress is boring...she was one of only few people who took a risk last week. Her dress is not boring tonight, either.

Dianna looks horrible.

if diane had worn anna paquin's dress i think it would have been a great fit. but i love anna for wearing it :smile:

i don't think diane is boring, just unimpressive. the only thing about the dress tonight that makes it stand out is the color.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree. i would say 7/10 times she picks great things for premieres and parties, but i'm never impressed with her red carpet style. i thought it was just me! everyone seems to love her and chloe sevigny.

Totally agree! I usually love her style for premieres and parties but this year's red carpet has been so disappointing!

Oh no look at Drew's hair. Sometimes I want to shake her and tell her to stop it.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Jennifer Carpenter

Jane Krakowski

celebutopia

I think Diane might pull out all the stops for the Oscars tho, so Im hoping for the best until then.

i don't think diane is boring, just unimpressive. the only thing about the dress tonight that makes it stand out is the color.

Yeah, boring was not the right word. Underwhelming is what it is.

What happened to Penelope's red carpet style?
She's so boring now.She always wears black.

I'm guessing Drew is in Dior Couture? Kyra Segwick is definitely in Vera Wang... or someone was heavily inspired.

Sandra Bullock

Marion Cotillard

Christina Hendricks

Lea Michelle

celebutopia

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to give an "Unexpected Fashionista" award to Julianna Margulies... she was one of the best dressed at the Globes, and she looks fantastic here to. She has a set "style" but she manages to switch it up within that parameter, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->