Sally Singer leaving Vogue to edit T

LabelWhore4

Reaction score
Sally Singer Is Leaving Vogue for T!

T's online director, Horacio Silva, just tweeted on the Moment's feed, "Congratulations to Sally Singer, T's new editor in chief. HS." Sources told WWD that Singer was "ambivalent about leaving her high-paying gig" at Condé Nast, where she is Vogue's fashion news and features director. Anne Christensen, T's women's fashion director, was also rumored to be a top contender for the job. But to a T outsider it goes! Now who will replace Sally at Vogue? [themoment/Twitter]
nymag.com

I just can't believe it. :cry:
I'm happy for her though!

Wow! That is incredible for her... I am sure that she will be very sucessesful at T. I can't wait to see what changes she has instore at the magazine.

i'm actually quite glad about that because her work at vogue has been lacking in recent years,imo and perhaps this will give her a bit more freedom. and sally is a great writer and features editor,she is capable of so much more.

I've always wished that T was more readily available internationally. Now I wish it were even more so!

It'll be interesting to see how T will evolve to reflect her aesthetics more. She's a very interesting person - London Review of Books, The Economist... just wow.

This is so exciting! I'm anxious to see what she does with T... I think she could really do fabulous things with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->