Salvatore Ferragamo F/W 08.09 : Claudia Schiffer & Roberto Bolle by Mario Testino

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from fashionweekdaily...

xfxqfq.jpg

For Salvatore Ferragamo, Mario Testino shot two exceptional fashion celebrities: Claudia Schiffer and Roberto Bolle. The German supermodel, "La Diva" and the face of Ferragamo for the last three seasons, is joined for the first time by "L'Etoile," or Bolle, at the Teatro "La Scala" in Milan.

Testino, who produced the photography for the brand's previous campaigns, evokes sophisticated atmospheres that illustrate the Ferragamo brand through shots of the glossy life of a real star of yesteryear. The black and white photos, seven of which will run in fashion and lifestyle titles this fall, were shot in a historical location of great prestige: the Teatro San Carlo in Naples. The star is depicted going backstage to meet the famous dancer. Bolle, who danced in Shanghai during Ferragamo's 80th anniversary celebration, plays the part of himself, an ambassador of Italian culture.

WOW! looks good, thanks for starting the thread :flower:
can not wait to see more :smile:

I like it. Claudia looks very sophisticated.

Claudia looks good, but Testino is getting so precitable

i like very diferent

I like the candid feelings of Ferragamo ads..

Much prefer this one (by the looks of it anyway), it's a lot less WAG/diva looking - much nicer :smile:

I love it... Claudia Wohooo... if designers want to sell stuff they should go for models like this....

Why do I feel like SF ads have looked the same for like the last 100 years?

^ I feel the same way :lol:

However, I do like the ballerinas in this ad. I find that dancers always seem to outshine models in pictures. :innocent:

^ I saw Roberto in Romeo and Juliet, I really love the ballerina use. I can't wait to see more. I absolutely love ballet in fashion. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madisonhessler
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->