Sam Worthington

Mon, 01 August 2011 Sam Worthington: Shirtless with New Girlfriend!

Sam Worthington goes shirtless as he takes a dip in the water while spending time on the beach in Hawaii on Sunday (July 31).
sam-worthington-shirtless-with-new-girlfriend.jpg

Later in the day, the 34-year-old Avatar actor took a romantic stroll with his new girlfriend!

The couple spent time on the balcony of their hotel room that evening to watch the sunset together. Sam and his new flame shared a sweet kiss while enjoying the view.

Sam will head to Australia next week to film his new surfing film Drift!

10+ pictures inside of Sam Worthington’s romantic vacation…
Justjared

Tue, 02 August 2011 Sam Worthington Covers 'Men's Health UK' September 201

Sam Worthington is the cover guy for Men’s Health UK’s September issue, on newsstands now!
sam-worthington-mens-health.jpg

Here’s what the 35-year-old Aussie actor had to share:

On not wanting to waste the opportunity he’s been given: “I’m very lucky to be in this position. Why waste the opportunity by doing things half-arsed? Whether that’s mentally preparing or physically preparing, or just giving a crap about the work. Why waste time going to every party in town? That isn’t what I got into this for.”

On betting his life to start again and succeed: “I had a solid career. But I wasn’t happy. So I looked in the mirror and said: ‘F— it. I’m going to sell everything and start again.”

On achieving success at the right time: “If all this had happened to me in my 20s, I could have gone off the rails. But [now] my feet are pretty sturdy on the ground.”

On bulking up to be an action star: “You’re living like a boxer. The training is fast and furious. That means the results come pretty darn quickly.”

On physically training for the first Clash of the Titans: “By the time I finished, I was a tank.”

For more from Sam, visit MensHealth.co.uk!

Bigger cover pic inside…
justjared

Sat, 06 August 2011 Sam Worthington: Scruffy at a Steakhouse

Sam Worthington shows off some serious scruff as he leaves Boa steakhouse on Wednesday (August 3) in West Hollywood.
sam-worthington-boa-steakhouse.jpg

The 35-year-old Aussie actor currently covers Men’s Health UK and shared what it’s like to work out constantly to get an action star’s physique.

“I don’t get a kick out of it, and I don’t enjoy it. But I do see the results,” Sam said simply.

Sam will hit the big screen in October when Texas Killing Fields is released! The film also stars Kick *** actress Chloe Moretz and Jessica Chastain.

10+ pictures inside of Sam Worthington leaving Boa steakhouse
justjared

Mon, 08 August 2011 Sam Worthington Covers 'Men's Health' September 2011

Sam Worthington covers Men’s Health magazine’s September 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (August 9).
sam-worthington-mens-health-september-2011.jpg

Here’s what the 35-year-old Aussie actor had to share:

On what it took to find success: “A s—load of hard work. It wasn’t as if I woke up one day and was doing movies.”

On acting being a vocation: “Ultimately that’s what it is. A job. A wonderful job that I’d never put down and I’m extremely lucky to have. But it’s a job.”

On his blue collar upbringing: “I didn’t know any different. And when you’re young, you’re not aware of the sacrifices your parents are making.”

For more from Sam, visit MensHealth.com!
JUSTJARED

Fri, 12 August 2011 Sam Worthington Goes Out with His Girlfriend

Sam Worthington and his girlfriend keep close as they step out together on Tuesday (August 9) in West Hollywood.
sam-worthington-girlfriend-walk.jpg

The 35-year-old Aussie actor’s cover of Men’s Health was released earlier in the week.

Sam chatted with the mag about getting older, saying, “They say that in your 20s you’re trying to work out the man that you want to be, and in your 30s you discover who he is.”

“And warped and all, beer gut and all, brain damage, and all, you just kind of go, ‘Well, this is it, and I might as well try to polish it a tiny bit.’ I’m stuck with who I am, but I can be man enough to iron out the creases,” Sam added.
Justjared

Fri, 23 September 2011 Sam Worthington: 'Man on a Ledge' Poster & Stills!

Check out the poster and two stills for Sam Worthington’s new movie, Man on a Ledge!
sam-worthington-man-ledge-poster-stills.jpg

Synopsis: An ex-cop and now wanted fugitive (Worthington) stands on the ledge of a high-rise building while a hard-living New York Police Department negotiator (Elizabeth Banks) tries to talk him down. The longer they are on the ledge, the more she realizes that he might have an ulterior objective.

The thriller also stars Jamie Bell, Anthony Mackie, Ed Burns, Kyra Sedgwick, and Ed Harris.

Last November, Sam was spotted filming the flick at the Roosevelt Hotel in NYC.

Man on a Ledge hits theaters January 13, 2012!
justjared

Vanity Fair N.37 Italy 21 Settembre 2011 ebook30 Sam Worthington by Tony Duran

Gerard Butler Set to Star in 'Thunder Run'

Gerard Butler is teaming up with Matthew McConaughey and Sam Worthington for the upcoming film Thunder Run.
gerard-butler-iraq-war-pic.jpg

The all CG 3D action thriller “aims to recount the capture of Baghdad by American forces at the start of the Iraq War in 2003. The three-day assault was referred as a ‘lightning strike’ or thunder run,’” according to THR.

The mag adds that producers hope to paint “the harrowing picture of the soldiers on the front lines and the realities of modern warfare.”

The flick is based on the novel Thunder Run - The Armored Strike to Capture Baghdad, which was written by Pulitzer Prize-winning correspondent David Zucchino and Mark Bowden.
justjared

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam Worthington steps out with a female friend to go on a walk on Wednesday (October 26) in West Hollywood.
sam-worthington-bike.jpg

The 35-year-old Aussie actor walked his bike for a bit as he chatted with his friend.

Sam will hit the big screen in January in the thriller Man on a Ledge.

Here’s a synopsis: “As a police psychologist works to talk down an ex-con who is threatening to jump from a Manhattan hotel rooftop, the biggest diamond heist ever committed is in motion…”

10+ pictures inside of Sam Worthington out with a friend before going on a bike ride…
justjared

Sam Worthington arrives at LAX airport with a mystery girl on Friday (October 28) in Los Angeles.
sam-worthington-gives-update-on-avatar-sequels.jpg

The 35-year-old Aussie actor recently gave an update on the highly anticipated sequels to the blockbuster film Avatar.

“In regards to Avatar, I can’t really say much, because [James Cameron]’s people will come and tackle me (laughs). But I know that it’s scheduled in for him to write it. The last I talked to him he was just writing the bible, which is a, you know, a big kind of book about the whole world and the history of Pandora and the universe. That kind of fuels him up to get into writing 2 and 3, so that’s about all I know on that so far, apart from the story and stuff,” Sam said.

“Me and Jim have talked about 2 and 3 together. Because it’s not necessarily sequels and trilogies; he looks at it as just, extensions of this universe and a kind of a full-on story arc. That’s how he looks at it,” he added.
Justjared

Sam Worthington arrives at LAX airport with a mystery girl on Friday (October 28) in

justjared

Tue, 20 December 2011 Sam Worthington: 'Wrath of the Titans' Trailer!

Sam Worthington fights with a chained beast in this newly released trailer for his upcoming flick, Wrath of the Titans!
sam-worthington-wrath-titans-trailer.jpg

The Jonathan Liebesman directed action packed movie also stars Liam Neeson, Rosamund Pike, Ralph Fiennes, and Bill Nighy.

Here’s a synopsis: Perseus (Worthington) embarks on a treacherous quest into the underworld to rescue Zeus (Neeson), who has been targeted for capture by his traitorous son, Ares (Édgar Ramírez), and his brother, Hades (Fiennes).

Wrath of the Titans is set to hit theatres nationwide on March 30, 2012!
justjared

Check out this first look at Sam Worthington in his upcoming action flick, Wrath of the Titans!
sam-worthington-wrath-of-the-titans-first-look.jpg

Here’s a synopsis: Perseus (Worthington) embarks on a treacherous quest into the underworld to rescue Zeus (Liam Neeson), who has been targeted for capture by his traitorous son, Ares (Édgar Ramírez), and his brother, Hades (Ralph Fiennes).

In case you missed it, check out the recently released trailer for the highly anticipated film and sequel to last year’s Clash of the Titans.

Wrath of the Titans is set to hit theaters nationwide on March 30, 2012!
JUSTJARED

sam-worthington-wrath-of-the-titans-first-look.jpg

Sat, 07 January 2012 Sam Worthington: 'Nervous' for Underwater 'Avatar 2'

Sam Worthington packs up his beach belongings after a day of laying out on Hawaii’s sunny shores on Friday (January 6).
sam-worthington-beach-gal.jpg

The 35-year-old actor was joined by a bikini clad gal pal, who neatly folded their towels.

Sam recently spoke to MTV News about the upcoming Avatar sequel. Director James Cameron wants to film scenes where Sam is underwater!

“He’s trying to get me to scuba-dive,” Sam said of James. “I’m a bit nervous.”

“I love the ocean, but I’m just a bit unsure about it. I’m not worried about [the unknown]; that’s the exciting part. It’s more the claustrophobia.”
JUSTJARED

Why would he do Wrath of the Titans? is it a sequel to Clash of the Titans?

^i think it is...i haven't even seen the first one yet, couldn't get through it:ninja:

:lol:he looks pregnant in the latest pics

^nevermind, it is a sequel. I just read the info in post #294 :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->