AnOther Magazine #46 S/S 2024
Photographed by Willy Vanderperre
Styled by Olivier Rizzo

ANOTHERMAG

Double Vision S/S 2024
Photographed by Luigi & Iango
Styled by Michael Philouze

INSTAGRAM/LUIGIANDIANGO

So many gorgeous pictures lately! My favorite is Pop's cover (barely able to stand the wait before we get to see the story inside). The pastel colors may look odd at first sight but she suits that half-carefree half-melancholic (and half-light-hearted but it would make 3 halfs... haha). She suits is so well. Makes me mad at Pop for releasing so many covers including a bunch of ones I like. Makes me glad Pop doesn't "pop up" on newstands here anymore!

How long do you guys think her career will last?
No clue and no tip about her upcoming works...

It will also depend on how much involved in modeling she is and on management decisions. But she's got what it takes to stay around for some time, the only thing she can still improve a bit is her "presence" on pics (not saying she looks off or something of this kind, her face and gaze alone capture a lot of attention already, but just a little extra spark would be awesome!).

No clue and no tip about her upcoming works...

It will also depend on how much involved in modeling she is and on management decisions. But she's got what it takes to stay around for some time, the only thing she can still improve a bit is her "presence" on pics (not saying she looks off or something of this kind, her face and gaze alone capture a lot of attention already, but just a little extra spark would be awesome!).

I agree that her energy doesn't quite translate in print. She is getting typecast to some degree, but a bit more nuance and variation in her expression and movement could make her an editorial force.

I'd like to see her in a more upbeat, dynamic story for a change.

I agree that her energy doesn't quite translate in print. She is getting typecast to some degree, but a bit more nuance and variation in her expression and movement could make her an editorial force.

I'd like to see her in a more upbeat, dynamic story for a change.
Yes, typecast is most likely a good word to describe what's going on for now. Like in two of these three covers you recently posted, all looking really good, but on the two black and white ones, most I can see is a great-looking model being greatly photographed just as that and not exploring what could be other sides of her potential. Some models can enjoy a decent career being "typecast" because they suit a specific, sometimes peculiar mood or photographic theme (I'll always recall Kinga Luk by Sarah Moon, she didn't worked much more than this collab but it was a golden match). Some others need to explore more territories, had to be taken out of their comfort zone to reach a higher level. I do believe Sascha can achieve this, if she gets the opportunities.

Swedish ELLE Awards 2024

Sascha won Model of the Year

ELLE.SE, INSTAGRAM/SAINACHUNE

Emilio Pucci S/S 2024 Rome

Dior Pre-Fall 2024 New York

VOGUE

Prada S/S 2024 Eyewear

VANITY FAIR FRANCE DIGITAL EDITION

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members