Sasha Luss

parkera

Reaction score
Another out of the IQ stable, this recent "New Face" of theirs could well be one of their biggest stars. Stats are: 176/83/60/89
Sadly, IQ no longer report the model's D.O.B; but although Sasha does look a tad on the young side, she seems to have the character and presence to hold her own in the fashion world:
photo.html

photo.html

photo.html

photo.html

photo.html

I really like her in the second pic. but I still need to see her editorial work before I decide if I like her or not.

Awww! THe third and last pictures are adorable! I hope she makes it really big!

Photographer: Dasha Si
Style: Ksenia Kirsta
Hair and Make-up: Yulya Sokolova
Illustrations: Ksenia Kirsta & Taras Kubik
Excellent first ever editorial, Sasha! Congratulations!

iqmodels.ru

shes PRETTY..but shes no anna maria or marina lynchuk.. thats for sure
maybe djimon can tell us her age??

jakeee said:
....maybe djimon can tell us her age??

Sorry for late check-up, guys! Busy as a beaver! Due to some reasons our models' age became a secret since not long ago, but I can tell you that in spite of being really really young, if things keep progressing as blistering as now, Sasha should become HUGE in not far future. She's absolutely outstanding girl and we are so happy to take care of her initial development! And thank you, parkera, for starting Sasha's thread! Believe me, you've noticed something rare and special, and even absent (for the moment) travel passport won't be able to stop Sasha Luss!

Shes friggin adorable. I love all of her photos!

She's so sweet!:woot: Her eyes reminds me of Bette's. I hope she'll go far. :blush:

She has to the most 'charming' model I've seen so far. I :heart: her! Hope she gets plenty of work in the near future!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so excited there are new pics of Sasha! I think she's going to do really well!

photo.html

photo.html

photo.html
photo.html

photo.html

photo.html

photo.html

photo.html

photo.html

iqmodels.ru

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread