Scandal at Disneyland Resort in Paris

Nemova

-
Reaction score
Disney says "non" to orgy at Paris park

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Walt Disney Co. on Thursday said it took "appropriate action" against employees at its Paris theme park who were caught simulating sex while dressed as Disney characters in a digital video that has received wide attention on the Internet.
Disney would not say whether it had dismissed any of the costumed employees featured in the grainy video, which appears to have been shot with a hidden camera at a backstage dressing room at Disneyland Resort Paris.

"The behavior shown on the video is unacceptable and inexcusable," Disney said in a statement.
"The video was taken in the backstage area not accessible to guests. Appropriate action has been taken to deal with the cast members involved."
The video shows Minnie Mouse struggling to free herself as she is grabbed from behind by Goofy and then a giant snowman.
Later, Mickey Mouse simulates sex with the snowman and Goofy does the same with either Chip or Dale, the chipmunks, as laughter is heard on the tape.
The tape is described on the Internet as the "Mouse Orgy."
Reuters/VNU

You can watch the video here:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006470493,00.html

Losers :rolleyes:

Normally I don't care what a bunch of potheads are doing but come on, it's Disneyland...is nothing sacred anymore? :lol: :doh:

That just sounds like it would be smelly and uncomfortable. Not a good time to get all kinky.

:lol: Immature, but it made me laugh, so i can't be mad... :smile:

^ Same here hahahaa!!! Normally I'd find this really inappropriate but.... it's... just... TOO funny!!! :lol:

It was backstage, so not a big deal... If it had been in the park during the middle of the day, well... :innocent:

^ I was thinking the same thing....it was backstage and not in front
of the children. Those silly French....:wink:

I know it's supposed to be inappropriate, but I can't help but laugh. Besides its the French. They're all too sexy for their own good. :innocent:

there's no kids around, so who cares what a bunch of adults do in their private time?

We wouldn't care.....and we probably wouldn't know either if someone hadn't released it.

^ Who knew Minnie spread her self around like that? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...this sort of thing doesn't happen only in France...on that note: it's not like they were doing this in front of children, so who cares?

I love the whole "non" thing :lol:

It would be funny if there was a MAN inside Minnie's costume!:heart:

^ :shock: ... would he be a "mini"? because if he is, this is not interesting... :lol: ^_^ it's disneyland... the holy grail for kids... couldn't they just have done it at dollywood? :ninja:

Disney *is* evil and the french def. have known all along -I could Europe as well-

They need a chill pill ... Disney is as serious as a duck wearing no pants (or a mouse wearing shorts)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->