Scandinavia S/S/A/W Magazine A/W 2014 : Marie Piovesan & Zuzanna Bijoch

TheoG

Reaction score

If you enjoyed Scandinavia SSAW Magazine‘s artful fashion story Beneath the Swallows rest assured the magazine’s latest issue boasts plenty more appealing content. For their 9th edition the magazine focuses in on a wintry theme that serves to inspire a series of editorials with diverse themes and photographic styles. Marie Piovesan displays a serene side in Boe Marion‘s captivating story ‘In Belief and Doubt’, while Julia Hafstrom poses with a litter of kittens in an appealingly sweet image by Hasse Nielsen. Benjamin Vnuk (LUNDLUND) brings an ethereal fashion feel to his crisp shots of Juliane Grüner.

The new Scandinavia SSAW Magazine continues its tradition of inventive content and debuts its latest issue with a unique collaboration between photographic duo Boe Marion and artist Alexa Meade. Creative director Jakob Hysén Hedberg art directs as Zuzanna Bijoch poses beneath layers of paint and wild hair & makeup by Karin Westerlund and Lok Lau. Meade’s signature style transforms Zuzanna into a living breathing painting and the expressive images with their layered on styling by Oscar Lange and rich colors are unlike anything else you’ll see on the newsstand. Talking to the team behind the shoot we get an insight into how this special story came together.
models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
In Belief and Doubt
Art Direction: Jakob Hysén Hedberg
Photography: Boe Marion
Styling: Oscar Lange
Hair: Lok Lau
Makeup: Anya de Tobon

Beneath the Sparrow Wings When She Sings
Photographer/Artist: Boe Marion & Alexa Meade
Creative Director: Jakob Hysén Hedberg
Hair: Karin Westerlund
Makeup: Lok Lau

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh this publishment is fabulous,I love the mood.

More shots fromIn Belief and Doubt

models

I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM BUT I KNOW I AM YOURS
Photographer: Benjamin Vnuk
Model: Juliane Grüner
Hair: Ali Pirzadeh
Set Design: Joel Junsjö

models

FREE AT LAST
Photography: Hasse Nielsen
Model: Julia Hafström
Hair: Cim Mahony

models

Other publications need to take note. This is one of the most consistently beautiful and polished magazines around. Both covers are gorgeous and so are their respective cover stories.

It's very similar to their issue with Frida G.

I absolutely love this magazine. Each editorial is unique and tells a story that I want to be a part of. This magazine constantly delivers, issue after issue and that is rare in print today.

Beautiful covers and this issue is full of gorgeous edits. Thanks guys for sharing!

More pics of Zuzanna:

Zuzanna Bijoch Gets Gritty for Scandinavia S/S/A/W Shoot

Beneath the Sparrow’s Wing When She Sings–Model Zuzanna Bijoch is a cross between a scarecrow and bag lady in this fashion feature for the latest issue of Scandinavia S/S/A/W. The brunette stunner poses for Boe Marion in a set of gritty images where she joins male model Gabriel Gronvik in layered looks and rustic accessories selected by fashion editor Oscar Lange. The shoot was made in collaboration with artist Alexa Meadeas who lent their talent on the story’s works. / Art direction by Jakob Hysén Hedberg, Set by Joel Junsjö

fashion gone rogue

More pics of Julia:

Julia Hafstrom Lounges with Cats in Scandinavia S/S/A/W by Hasse Nielsen

Julia’s Feline Moment–There’s nothing that makes you go aww, more than a cat. And the latest issue of Scandivinavia S/S/A/W features multiple cats in this shoot starring model Julia Hafstrom. The images posted on IMG Models’ Tumblr page show the redhead model looking perfectly at ease as she poses with her feline friends in front of Hasse Nielsen’s lens. Styled by Oscar Lange, Julia wears comfy knitwear and coats for the laid-back photo shoot. / Art direction by Jakob Hysén Hedberg

fashion gone rogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willxxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->