Scarves

Tiffany7

Reaction score
Scarves are a great way to brighten up a drab outfit.

I took a bunch of my Mom's from the 60's... :wub:

Not sure if you know this, but Liv Tyler's wearing that banana shirt you liked... :flower:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 11th, 2004 - 9:12 pm
Not sure if you know this, but Liv Tyler's wearing that banana shirt you liked... :flower:
I know hee hee...she wore it on TRL. Thats how I knew about it. Im a big fan of Liv Tyler. We have the same exact style as far as fashion goes. I always seem to be looking for something that I see on her. Sometimes I get things & then see them on her later lol.

I hope someone knows what this scarf is. I really want one... its just so springy & beautiful. :heart:

Originally posted by Tiffany7+Mar 11th, 2004 - 9:18 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiffany7 @ Mar 11th, 2004 - 9:18 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Mar 11th, 2004 - 9:12 pm
I know hee hee...she wore it on TRL. Thats how I knew about it. Im a big fan of Liv Tyler. We have the same exact style as far as fashion goes. I always seem to be looking for something that I see on her. Sometimes I get things & then see them on her later lol.

I hope someone knows what this scarf is. I really want one... its just so springy & beautiful. :heart: [/b][/quote]
I can't help you, sorry... :( I suspected that might have been where you found that shirt though... :lol:

:woot: I love scarves! Different colours, textures, shapes & sizes. I play with them and knot them differently. Just love scarves! :heart:

Theres a picture of Liv wearing the scarf in the new issue (March 22, 2004) of US Weekly magazine. Its on page 18 & its a nice close up picture of the scarf. It almost looks like a very thin thermal knit. Its sooooooooooo cute.
If you get a chance to glance through the magazine & have any ideas about who might have designed the scarf or/& where I could get it please let me know.

Thanks again. :heart:

love wearing scarves (mostly as hair accessories)
and i'm always buying some wherever i travel (mainly vintage)
just got three fab ones from Rome :heart:

they are quite hot for spirng/summer :P

i'm just taking an educated guess...but i feel like that scarf is either missoni or marni...maybe US weekly has a website and you can email them with the question...when i worked at a mag we got questions from readers all the time... :flower:

Thats good thinking. :flower:

I found an email address...who do you think I should direct it to &/or what should I write in the subject at the front of the email so it would get to the right person?

Hopefully they will know. I really want this scarf. :blush:

Originally posted by Tiffany7@Mar 12th, 2004 - 6:53 pm
Thats good thinking. :flower:

I found an email address...who do you think I should direct it to &/or what should I write in the subject at the front of the email so it would get to the right person?

Hopefully they will know. I really want this scarf. :blush:

i suggest directing it to the fashion dept...good luck :flower:

um...maybe put liv tyler in the subject box...

Haven't been without a scarf of some description since I first developed the stigmata phobia (and was comforted by a transportable covering).

They're all the rage B)

I just loooooooooove them so much.

I love the whole idea of wearing basic clothes... black top, jeans or simple black pants & then adding color with an accessory like a scarf or a handbag. I have an emerald green YSL Nadja bag that I love to carry to add color to an outfit also. :heart: I dont wear a colored scarf & the bag at the same time though. :lol:

I don't want to start another thread about scarves...so I'll post this here.

Does anyone know if Emilio Pucci sells at the Neiman Marcus and Saks outlets as well?

I know it is probably not at every outlet, but I really want a scarf like the one in this picture, not the exact scarf because that is from the new collection and I can't bear to spend so much on a scarf ($260 USD). So I thought I might try to find something from last season's collection, I mostly just want the style and fun print and that line always has fun prints.

E0408783922937_912b1.jpg

Picture from Saks.com

I don't know if they had scarves of that length though in last season's collection, although it might be a little too long, since I am very petite...maybe that have something shorter too.

I am just glad that scarves are 'trendy' right now, because I really love them and it is much easier for me to find nice ones when they are 'in style'...I personally think they are always stylish.

Sorry if this is too OT, just it seems there are a lot of threads about the same things, so I don't want to add to that. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the scarf that .Francesca made for me! I so love it....it's so soft and warm...I wore it today while out with my best friend Mo....:D

Hermes

I visited the Hermes website recently, and their scarves are just divine :blush: (not that I could afford them, but I can dream :innocent: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->