Sebum / White head pimple solutions

fleur137 said:
^any good recommendations of exfoliators without grains? and thankies for the link!
Have a look at post #6 :flower:

D00R it's difficult to say..I think milky cleansers and oil cleansers are the most gentle to the skin..having said that, its difficult to recommend you stuff because there are so many different theories about how to treat various problems..and from what you described.. I can only guess what would work for you (I can't see your skin up close).

I think you are doing the right thing by booking an appointment with a dermatologist, I hope she gives you some great advice, that really helps you..I know having to wait 3 months before seeing him or her and starting the regiment she or he sets you on seems like ages. :flower:

Anyways I really like Lancome's Comforting Skin Cleansing Milk, but I've previously used drugsstore own cleansng milks and while they don't feel as luxurious they were good as well.

Does it say on the back of the got2b masque how many times you should use it ? I'd imagine no more than 2-3 times a week.

I recall the name Natures Cure..not sure if somebody mentioned it in a thread here...I haven't used it so I can't tell you anything about it unfortunately.

Hi DOOR,

I had whiteheads and blackheads on my nose for a long time. The best thing I've found for both is Aubrey Organics Blue Green Algae with Grape Seed Extract Soothing Mask. I use that twice a week, and put aloe vera gel on at night, and I haven't had a problem since.

This is their website http://www.aubrey-organics.com

Sunset said:
Hi DOOR,

I had whiteheads and blackheads on my nose for a long time. The best thing I've found for both is Aubrey Organics Blue Green Algae with Grape Seed Extract Soothing Mask. I use that twice a week, and put aloe vera gel on at night, and I haven't had a problem since.

This is their website http://www.aubrey-organics.com

is it available in stores? or only on the internet?

Hanne said:
D00R it's difficult to say..I think milky cleansers and oil cleansers are the most gentle to the skin..having said that, its difficult to recommend you stuff because there are so many different theories about how to treat various problems..and from what you described.. I can only guess what would work for you (I can't see your skin up close).

I think you are doing the right thing by booking an appointment with a dermatologist, I hope she gives you some great advice, that really helps you..I know having to wait 3 months before seeing him or her and starting the regiment she or he sets you on seems like ages. :flower:

Anyways I really like Lancome's Comforting Skin Cleansing Milk, but I've previously used drugsstore own cleansng milks and while they don't feel as luxurious they were good as well.

Does it say on the back of the got2b masque how many times you should use it ? I'd imagine no more than 2-3 times a week.

I recall the name Natures Cure..not sure if somebody mentioned it in a thread here...I haven't used it so I can't tell you anything about it unfortunately.

yeah i have seen four dermatologists this will be my 5

the first one said i was fine and to wash my face with shampooh for dandruff...:huh:

the second one said that i had roasacia and wanted me to use a gel for egzima that could cause skin cancer.:blink:

the third doctor was a plastic surgeon. they said i have slight rosacia and wanted me to see a dermatologist about it:o

the fourth doctor was a creal creep he said i didnt have rosacia every question i asked he told me he couldnt comment on then he said he couldnt control my genetics and he prescribed me more harsh drugs.:censored:

so maybe the fith doctor can be more kind and give me answers and suggest something healthy and can tell me what my options are not just throwing harmful prescriptions at me and sending meo n my way with out any answers.

thats why i was just upset about waiting so long and came here for some help which i so appreciate, evberyone is kind and helpful and give me suggestions.:wink:

the GOT2B doesnt say how many times a week even the directions are vague. it just says peel off when drys.

i was going to use it again today but im gonna hold off in case it may damage my skin with the over use.

i bought the mint julep mask today, it wasnt bad but i dont see much improvment yet. should i use it 2-3 times a week?

n
Hanne said:
D00R try reading what a bunch others think of the product and how often they used it ..be warned..the first reviews are not faverable..
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=1786/Mint_Julep_Masque/Queen_Helene/Masks/

thank you for that link. yeah from my one time use of this mask i can say it made my nose red. but my nose is always red.

i dont know if i have a serious problem but every hour or so i can see my nose is beaded up with oil. everywhere else on my face is dry as a bone. this product didnt relaly help to calm the oil down from it keep on coming.

i think i like the GOT2B Masque better. it calmed my redness down left my face feeling fresh, and it smells good,

the mint masque smells like cheap tooth paste and gets really tight when it drys and is a pain to clean off.

im wearing the mint masque again today just on my t zone. im giving it another shot. becuase i woke up this morning and my face wasnt as red or oily.

another problem about the mint masque it leaves a film i think, and it leaves some of itself in my pores. the GOTB didnt do that becuase it was a peel.

im not sure what is better,GOT2B i think has alchol in it and the mint masque doesnt.

D00R I think it is important to keep a regiment for a little while 14 day - 1 month to see any results - over-night sensations are few and far apart. Changing your skin regiment too often can also aggravate your skin.

Some say it has to get worse before it gets better - if the "gettin worse part" is 3-4 days then I go along with it..but if my skin continually got worse from a product then I'd stop using it, despite the 14 days - 1 month thing... So, give it a fair chance but if you feel that it is all wrong for your skin then just stop using the product. :flower:

Hanne said:
D00R I think it is important to keep a regiment for a little while 14 day - 1 month to see any results - over-night sensations are few and far apart. Changing your skin regiment too often can also aggravate your skin.

Some say it has to get worse before it gets better - if the "gettin worse part" is 3-4 days then I go along with it..but if my skin continually got worse from a product then I'd stop using it, despite the 14 days - 1 month thing... So, give it a fair chance but if you feel that it is all wrong for your skin then just stop using the product. :flower:

thank you, your a lot of help to me. :smile:

D00R said:
is it available in stores? or only on the internet?

It's available in some health food stores, they have a store locator on the website. It's under, Aubrey The Company, heading on the home page.

Aubrey is sold at Whole Foods.

Aubrey is so natural, you can practically eat the stuff. One thing I noticed though, it has a shorter shelf life; since it has no preservatives and additives.

Sunset said:
It's available in some health food stores, they have a store locator on the website. It's under, Aubrey The Company, heading on the home page.

oo sounds col.

i live in ny. i have a wild by nature near me i'll stop over there today and see if they have it.

I wonder if they have vitamens or herbs that control over excessive sebum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehousedownboots
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->