Self Service Spring/Summer 2007 : Chloë Sevigny by David Sims

ShoeGal4Eva said:
oh my god!
where can you buy this magazine?is it out already???

Well it's a french mag and it went out today in France. It's pretty expensive (20€) but it's totally worth it. it's a hardcover book:rolleyes:

Previews

Mario Sorrenti:

David Sims:

Terry Richardson:

Paolo Roversi:

Katja Rahlwes:

Roger Deckker:

Todd Cole:

All snapped by me.

Roversi :woot: Thank you Dieselmax! and Could you please scan Paolo Roversi's ed?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx Diesel for snapping... I would like to get it... eventhough a whole Chloé dedicated mag seems annoying to me... but 20€ is still hard for me just for a magazine (hardcover or not...)

BerlinRocks said:
thanx Diesel for snapping... I would like to get it... eventhough a whole Chloé dedicated mag seems annoying to me... but 20€ is still hard for me just for a magazine (hardcover or not...)

I know it's so expensive:( What i do is that i save a lot of money for feb/march and sept/oct, at the time when all the great and expensive magazines come out so I can buy them as soon as they come out. Otherwise I couldn't afford buying them.

I forgot to say that it containts outtakes from her covershoot for Self Service #2 (spring 1996) (7 pages) and also 3 conversations of Chloë with Harriet Quick, Liz Goldwyn, and Aaron Rose.

if there are pages with Carmen Kass in this issue then it is not a total dissapointment:wink:)

people, buy the magazine, don't wait for scans :P
so I heard they have diffrent "design team" this time, the Finns left...I wonder..

indie said:
people, buy the magazine, don't wait for scans :P
so I heard they have diffrent "design team" this time, the Finns left...I wonder..

Katariina Lamberg & Anna Ahonen were the design team for the previous issue. For this one, it's Leslie David & Julie Joliat.
No Finns:blink:

I would buy it but I'm not in the mood to go on the train for half an hour, pay 40 €, go back half an hour, just for that. Hopefully that's understandable!

Cola said:
I would buy it but I'm not in the mood to go on the train for half an hour, pay 40 €, go back half an hour, just for that. Hopefully that's understandable!

40€?!:shock: :blink:
Where do you live Cola?

Germany. Imported magazines are always quite expensive (examples: Vogue Paris - 10 €; Nylon (US) - ~12 €; Lula (UK) - ~ 15 €) and Self Service is just one step further because of the hard cover.

Cola said:
Germany. Imported magazines are always quite expensive (examples: Vogue Paris - 10 €; Nylon (US) - ~12 €; Lula (UK) - ~ 15 €) and Self Service is just one step further because of the hard cover.

GEEZZZZ:blink:

Oh I love the look of the Richardson one, they always seem to go quite well together, him and Chloe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->