Serpentine Summer Party 2004

moussemaker

Reaction score
At the Serpentine Gallery's annual summer party at the The Serpentine Gallery on June 16, 2004 in London

Jade Jagger & Roberto Cavalli

Attachments

• jade.jpg
    jade.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 28
jude law is so fuking gorgeous. and so is sienna for that matter. definitely jealous.

Sienna looks so flirty and summery :heart:

Originally posted by wantmonster@Jun 17th, 2004 - 7:06 am
jude law is so fuking gorgeous. and so is sienna for that matter. definitely jealous.
i don't think i could have said it any better...i think jude law is one of the few who can pull off a ysl-cigarette-style pant.

Is Sienna's fress Cavalli??

It looks similar to the dress Beyonce wore in her Naughty Girl video.

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep+Jun 17th, 2004 - 6:12 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheSoCalledPrep @ Jun 17th, 2004 - 6:12 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-moussemaker@Jun 17th, 2004 - 4:47 am
Erin O'Connor
What what WHAT is up with those shoes???!!??!! :shock: [/b][/quote]
That's the first thing that I noticed as well...
:lol:
Putting aside her boyfriend's bad taste in footwear- she does look stunning.
None of the outfits here seem that outstanding though.

Why is Erin still going out with that? his so fat and moody grr she is f*cking stunning and then she has that on her arm. :angry:

Originally posted by Reece@Jun 18th, 2004 - 12:48 pm
Why is Erin still going out with that? his so fat and moody grr she is f*cking stunning and then she has that on her arm. :angry:
Maybe she likes him...? :wink:

Maybe she likes him...?
That's what I was thinking, plus I think they are sweet together. And anyone would look fat next to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->