sex kitten look for black girls??? please help

lalablossoms

Reaction score
hello i'm a black girl with a medium cocoa complexion and black hair i love the 60s mod sex kitten look ( adorable with my curly afro ) with winged black cat eyeliner but i want a more modern look for the cheeks and lips, natural, healthy looking, but neutral to balance the dramatic eyes

cheeks- i currently use a plum gel blush from mac which i love but first of all its been discontinued so i need a replacement for that color or a recommendation for a bronzy gel blush, i prefer gels over cream and powder cause it lasts well, feels good on, and my face is oily

lips- i have a love/hate relationship with lipcolor most of the time i just wear coconut lip balm but if i wear anything its mac liplustre in beux which is ok but i'm over that shimmery glossy look, i'm afraid of lipstick cause it feels heavy, fades fast, and seems to always be the wrong color for a somewhat neutral look either too beigy or too pinky/brown, and for the look i want i'm not sure if i should do neutral color thats more pink, peach, or brown, i was considering trying a lipstain with clear gloss or lipbalm but have never tried it

any advice pretty please

ummm..... to be honest i love that look too but the 60s one will have a big chance give make ppl look bloodness (ok, im chinese who only got techique, so i dunno if my advice works =_=)
i guess u can try blushing bride or sunkissed tarte cheek satin and try a sheer plum or peach/orange/gold/tangarine gloss. will u afriad of lip gloss, just opt of sheer moisturising lipstick or tinted lipbalm.

Napoleon does nice gel blush but I'm not sure if the colour would work- only two shades. The darker one looks like a blood red in the tube and looks silly on my super pale skin but it could work for you. They also double as lip stains which could solve your lip colour problem- you could wear it under lip balm and it would give a subtle satin sheen with natural colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VITO300
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->