Shoe Insoles & Inserts

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
I can't believe we don't have a thread for this...

i have been obsessed since my trip to tokyo and finding all the glorious options available...

do you use any kind of insoles, pads, etc in your footwear?
post your finds, advice, recommendations and questions here...

:flower:

one of my fave things is shearling insoles for boots!
:bunny:

I wear thick boot socks with boots. I'm planning to get insoles for my Zara loafers, as they're my favourite shoes, but, if I walk too quickly, they start to come off. :(

I use Foot Petals ... pretty much everything they make, but the ones that go inside straps don't seem to work very well.

A Japanese sundries store opened near where I work ... I wonder if they have anything like what you're talking about?

i would check the asian store...
i am jealous...
we have had a couple of those kinds of stores around here, but they are all on the rather expensive side cause of the importing i guess...think $4.50 for a kitchen sponge...
so they all eventually shut down...
and i guess they moved to cheaper locations like queens, etc...

i checked muji usa, and they don't carry any of the cute insoles that the muji in japan carries~!
:judge:...:angry:...
they carry no insoles at all~!
:shock:...

grrr....

i think they are all made in china though...
:ninja:...

like- ALL shoe inserts are made in china, no matter the brand...
i think...

:ermm:...

I used Foot Petals as well to abdorb odor in my shoes and to add bulk to some new leather shoes I needed to break in. It was pretty hard to cut the fit just right (especially in the breaking in period). Unfortunately i tried washing them in the machine and they fell apart. They're expensive, I'm pretty sure the local store or pharmacy probably also stock similar ones that can be custom fitted at home. At least I've seen them around in America. I wouldn't invest in Foot Petals again.

I'm pretty sure they're not designed to be washed. I believe they're designed to be stuck down in one shoe and left there ...

I still like Foot Petals pretty well. Probably the best style is the one that goes in the back of the shoe.

ahhhhh...

of course i started this thread...

:rofl:...

well---
i'm still out here trying to find good shoe inserts...

:innocent:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->