shoe, too big?

e-v-elina

Reaction score
hi! i bought these pumps today at h&m. i tried on the 38s but they were too small so i bought the 39s.. but they're a little bit big. what can i do about it? can put a sole in them to make them fit? or do i have to return them?

thanks for your help :smile:

You can buy these suede heel-grip thingies (I have no idea what they are called in english :blush:) from shoe stores or shoe repair places that you stick on the inside of the heel of the shoe. They make the shoe somewhat smaller.

Good luck :flower:

ETA: I'm stupid.. You're swedish. Go to the nearest shoe store and ask for "hälgrepp i mocka". I know Din Sko usually has them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would use a half insert for the front of the shoe. I have had similar issues when I buy shoes because they are the only size available or when shoes stretch out.

Another thing to try -- For some of my big shoes that I wear frequently, I find that the 1/2 insert flattens out over time. Instead of constantly replacing it, I have brought my shoes to the cobbler to have him add a permanent 1/2 sole in the front of the shoe. It is placed underneath the lining of the shoe so you never even know it's there.

I prefer the sole inserts over the adhesive heel grippers because I have found that the heel grippers leave a noticeable space between the heel and the shoe.

I just shove tissues and an in-sole in them... and put sticky tape on my foot to make sure i dont get blisters :P

I have this problem with my shoes, however there is quite a bit of toe clevage on show my worry is that half an insert like the advice is here, push the toes up and make it more prominent?

My problem is that I am prone to want more room for my toes so I keep sizing up, especially when it comes to Louboutins. The length of my feet is really a 38.5 but my wide feets demand 39.5 and they end up too loose.

augustus, I think that is a common problem with the toe box in louboutins, they are cut very narrow. hate it when you toes go num.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->