shoes for guys! :)

Reaction score
heya everyone! it's my FIRST post here! so a huge HELLO to everyone! hee. great site! :wink: anyw, i'm in need of a new pair of shoes! jus for general walking purposes..but dont really know wad are e current trend and stuff on shoes..haha..any recommendations? i was thinking along the line of nike originals..adidas superstar kinda shoes? yepp..i actually think e classic converse shoes are kinda cool! any suggestions for me? thanks y'all!

btw, i'm 16 going on 17 this year...oh! i'm a guy. :D

The anniversary edition of the Superstar comes in silver...very good colour for shoes. Asics are also doing some great shoes at the moment, check out the crazy colours at schuh.co.uk. Converse X-Hi leather are a good alternative to Dior Homme, some would argue better than actual Dior Homme. :innocent: Nike Air Force Ones and Dunks are a bit camp, to be honest though.

PrinceOfCats said:
Converse X-Hi leather are a good alternative to Dior Homme, some would argue better than actual Dior Homme. :innocent:
Not even... :innocent:

i think this is about sneakers/pumps/or whatever you call them in your part of the world....

not shoes though...^_^...

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->