Shopping In Hawaii

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy Shu Uemura skincare in Hawaii? Looked on the S.U. official site and it doesn't list Hawaii.

Sephora at the Ala Moana Mall has Shu Eumura Products.

Where in Hawaii are you?

Actually I'm not in Hawaii. Live in Vancouver, but just recently found out that the only official Shu Uemura counter had been shut down at Holt Renfrew. Now I'm at a loss. I'm gonna get a friend to buy it for me in Hawaii and bring it back. She's on Oahu (?). I was thinking of Sephora, but on their site they don't list SU skincare products, just tools. You know if the Sephora in Hawaii carries the skincare products line?

SU is no longer available @ Sephora. They cleared the shelves over the summer & only carry his eyelash curler. :(

really? hmm. that sucks. I really need another mascara. crapola. Mine is edging to 9 months = death in mascara age.

they might have it, but not sure. i only saw the curler, but don't know about the mascara(s).

i found that Za Waterproof mascara works nicely. only $7 from Longs & it works like a dream. imo, it's the next best thing to YSL's Faux Cils.

yeah? hmm... might have to try it. I bought the MAC fiberlash stuff last week in a fit because I didn't have anything else... Its flakes. I wear contacts.

It ain't pretty.

i tried that too & didn't like it either. after the humidity this week, i had racoon eyes after 5 hours. not a good thing.... :cry:

try DiorShow, Chanel Drama Lash or YSL Faux Cils if you like high-end mascaras. they all last long--no clumping, flaking, smudging or bleeding--after a long day. i like Za b/c it's cheap & i don't feel guilty tossing it after 3 months. B)

Can someone please help me out?

I'm going to Hawaii in January and would really like to know some awesome places to shop. I want to get some good bargains and some really cool clothes, bags, jewellery etc.

Please help!

Thanks,
Charde. :flower:

Try searching the forum for "Hawaii". I know there are a few threads that could be helpful to you. Good luck.

Aloha Rag, that is all you need to know.

Honolulu has all the major designer boutiques: Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, etc. But it is very difficult to find more obscure designer labels there

Oʻahu has everything. Chanel. Salvatore Ferragamo. Neiman Marcus. Escada. Armani. Prada. Jimmy Choo. Betsey Johnson. ETC.

farren, how wonderful of you to revive this thread :flower:

Where do you like to shop?

Aside from the normal chain stores like Old Navy & Wet Seal, I really like:

- Aloha Rag
- 88 tees, in Waikiki (vintage, DIY, random Japanese stuff, and of course 88tees TEES!)
- Stylus, by UH Manoa (vintage, second hand)
- Ohelo Road, Boutique Apropos & Shasa Emporium, in Kahala Mall
- Urban Nomad, in Chinatown (vintage)

(I kinda listed explanations/locations for other people visiting this thread.)

And in the past year or so, it seems like several more locally owned boutiques opened!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Stylus and Aloha Rag. I usually buy stuff from wherever I'm at. Usually just from the mall area. Hah. I actually haven't really bought that many clothes lately. I've bought tons of makeup, though. =] Sephora is my haunt. =]

I :heart: Aloharag! I haven't been to the store but I've been buying from them online for ages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->