shopping quote-by our own member

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
Published: Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Shoppers Lured by Return of Sun
By Sharon Edelson

NEW YORK — The return of the sun over the weekend after eight days of continual rain sent consumers outdoors and into stores.

At Poleci on West 14th Street, there was also an interest in fall styles. The first sunny day after eight soggy ones, and a crisp one at that, put shoppers in a mind for fall, said Chris Easter, manager.
"The weekend was amazing. There was traffic on the street. We did pretty good business with outerwear and sweaters last weekend."
But Easter isn't completely dismissive of rain. "When it rains and people are in the mood to shop they'll stay in a store longer," he explained. "You can really get to know people. We sell more items to fewer customers."

:woot:
wwd.com

yay chris!!!...:heart:
:clap:

cool B)

ah, Poleci that's the name of it...hopefully i'll get to drop by in November!

:o:buzz::clap:

I feel like a proud mother :blush: Such a sap :P That's awesome Chris. Congratulations!

:heart:

:buzz:
& i just saw pics of the store on poleci.com !
it looks gorgeous ! :heart:
:clap:

ps. & now if i'm ever in NY i know where to find you :shifty: !
:lol: :wink: !

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub:

Thanks Soft for posting.....and thanks for all the congrats!!! I tried to give out karma.....but need to spread it around a bit more:flower:

Thanks for sharing Softgrey. Way to go Chris! :muscles:

Alright we know where to find you now. Only if we really going to meet you in person, we have to introduce ourselves with our tFS usernames instead! :lol:

Buckwheat - "hey Chris, this is *******, nice to meet you in person finally!"
Chris - "who!?"
Buckwheat - "Oh, I mean I am Buckwheat, from tFS!"
Chris - ".....:huh: emmm....Who!?"

:lol:

haha...good one buckwheat....!!...
:lol:

sure thing chris...

:wink:

Well done chris! :woot: And I fully agree with chanel: the store looks gooooorgeous....

ehe ! buckwheat ! :lol:
i am actually going to visit one day . . . & introduce myself as 'chanel' :magic:
haha . ! . . . imagine if tht was my real name :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->