Sienna King

simplylovely

Reaction score
Agency: FM Agency London | Height: 5'10.5" | Bust: 31.5" B | Waist: 24.5" | Hips: 35" | Shoe: 6.5 UK | Hair: Brown | Eyes: Brown​

siennak.png
010oo.jpg

020vgx.jpg

siennak2.png

siennak3.png

FM Agency​

Last edited by a moderator:
Show Package – London S/S 13: FM (Women)

models.com

English Lad/ English Lass
by Holly Falconer for Let Them Eat Cake
Model: Sienna King @ FM, Stylist: John William,
Make up & hair: Bea Sweet, Set Design: Eoin Dillon,
Photography Assistant: Alex Craddock

tumblr.com/tagged/sienna%20king​

Yes, I watched the episodes post on the forum. I think she looks stunning. Shame that show doesn't air on any US networks.

yea its a pain trying to view it thru online links.
She caught my eye this past fashion week on FM london site but now it doesn't seem like she's there anymore.

yea its a pain trying to view it thru online links.
She caught my eye this past fashion week on FM london site but now it doesn't seem like she's there anymore.

I just noticed her at Tess Model Management, I think she moved there, is that better than FM for a girl like her?

^ Good to see her at the same London agency as Naomi, no? I think TESS is a step in the right direction for Sienna.

Height - 180 / 5'11"
Bust - 81 / 32" B
Waist - 62 / 24.5"
Hips - 93 / 36.5"
Shoes - 7 UK / 9 US
tessmanagement

lovely photos. emma holmes, who won the face uk, is also at tess, so i'm guessing it's an upgrade for sienna, which is good.

Elaine posted that she was at Tess Management as well. It looks like Tess picked up Sienna and Emma and Elaine. It will be interesting to see where their careers go from here.

Elaine posted that she was at Tess Management as well. It looks like Tess picked up Sienna and Emma and Elaine. It will be interesting to see where their careers go from here.

apparently erin o'connor is at tess (along with naomi). looks like they both put in a word for their girls, which is good. sienna, elaine and couple others have real potential -- overall, i think the uk face offered girls that were much stronger than those seen in the us version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->