Silver Jewelry

saraab

Reaction score
I used to be a fan of silver jewelry... It looks good on me so I would wear it all the time.... well for spring break my family and a couple of my friends went to Mexico. I'm not over exaggerating.... every other store was filled with silver jewelry. By the end of the week I no longer felt the same about my necklaces... :cry:

What do you think of silver jewelry? .... I'm also stumped on what I should wear now....

its ok, sometimes you just have to rotate amongst your accessories, i used to wear alot of silver too, but now i just buy whatever is nice and colourful so i have variety.
its amazing that silver can cost so much though, eg, tiffany...you can get a white gold accessory for the same price!!!

love silver, white gold, yellow gold or anything else, as im growing up im becoming less picky and color and ive started to love everything, keep an open mind and buy what you love

I like silver/white gold, I used to gold all the time but now I choose silver for everyday jewellery I feel it looks more chic but I still think gold looks hot at ceratin times, just depends on the look.

Belle Princesse said:
I feel it looks more chic but I still think gold looks hot at ceratin times, just depends on the look.

i couldn't agree more

I have a question about fairly inexpensive jewelry.

My boyfriend bought me a silver necklace a couple of years ago. For some reason it has turned a dark gray color. Regardless of the quality of the necklace, it is my favorite. Is there any way to get this fixed somehow? Restored to its normal color?

^ Silver oxidizes, so dip it in Tarnix.

I personally prefer white gold over any other material. I can see how people like how silver tarnishes, but I dont. Platinum is too flashy and yellow gold just doesn't look good on me.

How to Clean Sterling Silver Jewelry?

I was having this problem but i find a solution. Therefore i thought that i should share this all my fellows.

To clean sterling silver jewelry, use a special jewelry cleaner liquid. Put the sterling silver jewelry in the fluid for several minutes, remove it from the liquid, and carefully polish it with the unique cloth that it given with the jewelry cleaner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->