Eyes: Grey

fmmodelagency

Show Package – Milano F/W 12: Fashion Model

nQYhv.jpg

thefashionisto

Topman Design FW13

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
After the show we caught up with two of the Topman AW13 models and familiar faces to us, Conor Doherty (Elite Models) and Simon Kuzmickas (FM Models). Portrait images below by Cecilie Harris.

Conor is already a Boys by Girls sweetheart and we wanted to hear all about his experience walking for such a super brand and collection as Topman. FM boy Simon, we met just before running away for Christmas treats in lands far away, and captured a lovely editorial with him. So something to look forward to for all. By the time we got to Simon just minutes after the show, he had already ruined his beautiful hairstyle created by the Topman AW13 team headed up by Matt Mulhall at Streeters, with a hat and cigarette in his hair. That's our boy.

Simon, what was it like to walk for the Topman AW13 collection?
It was cool. I have walked for them before, so it was really nice to walk for this collection as well. The show was really well organised, this is my third Topman show I'm walking for.

What did you think of the Topman Autumn Winter 2013 collection?
It was really interesting, and there was some really lovely jackets in particular. Very cool.

Have you got any general fashion advise?
Be yourself and wear what you like.

Are you busy for the rest of this week?
Yes, I'm catching a flight to Milan this evening so should be a busy and fun week.

boysbygirls.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->