Sofia (Paul Polenta) Mar

THIS GIRL IS SPECIAL!!! I WILL KEEP AN EYE ON HER! BEAUTIFUL!! :woot:

I smell Givenchy Exclusive! :woot:

i don't know cuz she already walked for Marc Jacobs :o so she could probably walk for Givenchy but not as exclusive...cuz exclusive from the word itself it means she shouldn't appear on any show aside from Givenchy for the season

i don't know cuz she already walked for Marc Jacobs :o so she could probably walk for Givenchy but not as exclusive...cuz exclusive from the word itself it means she shouldn't appear on any show aside from Givenchy for the season

No i mean 'Exclusive' as in 'City Exclusive', where she can walk only for a designer in that city itself. :P

Dossier Journal Style (online)
"There's gonna be a big party tonight, should be fun"
photographer: Charlotte Wales
fashion editor: Clare Byrne
models: Sofia Mar, Solomiya Zgoda, Cody @ Ford, Connor @ Fusion, Martyna Frankow, Kolfinna Kristofersdottir, Josephine Keuter, Kate @ One, James & Sam @ Red, Ashton Phillips, Marshall @ Re:Quest, Brittany Burke

dossierjournal

Her full name is Sofia Polenta, she now goes by Sofia Paul :wink: Winner of Ford Supermodel of the World 2011 :flower:

r70y75.jpg

fordmodelsfashion

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, someone changes the name of the thread. Her name is Sofia Polenta, but in the agency she's Sofia Paul. I did not find your topic and I create another.

Marc Jacobs
New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012

stylebistro

Marc Jacobs | Backstage
New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2012

stylebistro

BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA - October 25, 2011: The modeling agency Visage-Models performed the end of the contest Ford Supermodel of the World Argentina 2011 at Caesar Park Hotel.

mirabaires.com

GARY GRAHAM FALL/WINTER 2012
Collection

fashionising.com

GARY GRAHAM FALL/WINTER 2012
Collection

fashionising.com

SLM MAGAZINE (JANUARY 2012)
Cover

Visage Models Facebook

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics