Sophia Loren

she has such a strong face. People say Angelina's features are all too strong (big) to handle but Sophia gives that a whole new meaning. She is so aggressive looking it scares me! but i can see why others find her ....um....alluring? seductive?

P.Peach said:
How can you not love a woman who says pasta gave her the body that she has?! :heart:
Take that, Dr. Atkins :lol:

yes, but she was (don't know if she still is) paid by a pasta company to be in their advertisements....

tulip said:
how does she manage to age so beautifully? anyone heard of her secrets/tips??

Love her!

For me she's the most beautiful woman of last century but the seecret of her good ageing is also "plastic fantastic" and I don't like her nowdays fashion style - very Italian meedle class. Once I saw a makeover made for Vogue - all Armani. She was just incredible beautifull - minimum makeup, no cotton hair, and elegant minimal clothes. But, she's from south Italy and so it's the style.

loren36mo.th.jpg

superiorpics.com

I found a few candid photos....the B&W one is with Clark Gable

(B&W is from capritourism.com; color is from dilettantepress.com)

Attachments

• Loren Gable (capritourism.com).jpg
    Loren Gable (capritourism.com).jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Sophia (dilettantepress.com).jpg
    Sophia (dilettantepress.com).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 420
This is just one of the most fantastic dresses...my jaw would drop if I saw a woman wearing this on the street, perfect.

from retrokittykat.com

Attachments

• sophia2.jpg
    sophia2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 16
She freakin "BEE-YOU-TEA-FULL" :woot: Amazing sex appeal! :blush:

I love this pic of her....

credit : IMDB.com

She was quoted saying "Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got." (credit : IMDB.com)

Attachments

• Sophia Loren.jpg
    Sophia Loren.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 30
The thing about Sophia Loren is that she STILL looks gorgeous today. She's aged so well.:heart:

justlooking said:
she has such a strong face. People say Angelina's features are all too strong (big) to handle but Sophia gives that a whole new meaning. She is so aggressive looking it scares me! but i can see why others find her ....um....alluring? seductive?

my thoughts exactly...! :wink:

No one posted the pic of her and Jayne Mansfield!:lol: IT's so funny. The look on Sophia's face. She's said that she hates that pic and that she hates to sign it when fans bring it around but the candid, disdainful look on her face is hysterical. And Jayne Mansfield is completely oblivious! She's just happy to be there. :rolleyes:

scblonndie said:
The thing about Sophia Loren is that she STILL looks gorgeous today. She's aged so well.:heart:

Yes she does STILL look gorgeous. I wonder what her secret is.....

Ace of Spades said:
No one posted the pic of her and Jayne Mansfield!:lol: IT's so funny. The look on Sophia's face. She's said that she hates that pic and that she hates to sign it when fans bring it around but the candid, disdainful look on her face is hysterical. And Jayne Mansfield is completely oblivious! She's just happy to be there. :rolleyes:
They are some of the funniest pictures I have seen! :lol:

Sophia%20Loren%20Jayne%20Mansfield.jpg

mansfield5n.jpg

Fabulyss said:
Anyone know her measurements?
During the mid to late '50s her measurements were 38-24-38.

I think Sophia Loren is stunning and she is so glamorous, stylish and sexy. I love that she embraces her curves - what a womanly figure! She is still beautiful even today. I can understand why some people may find her face to extreme but I think she is very striking and her features come together well. :D

I heard Sophia Loren and Marlon Brando never got along on the set of a Countess from Hong Kong and Marlon told her "You know you've got a lot of hair up you nose," when they were filming their love scenes.

rocketqueen707 said:
I heard Sophia Loren and Marlon Brando never got along on the set of a Countess from Hong Kong and Marlon told her "You know you've got a lot of hair up you nose," when they were filming their love scenes.

Thanks for the info but Im speechless.:oWhat a b*tch he was.
I always thought he was nice. (I dont know way)

I think that demonstrates how even nice people don't necessarily like each other. Marlon didn't like Sophia, Sophia didn't like Marlon, they could both still be wonderful persons. Sometimes there just isn't any chemistry.

I can't believe that Sophia Loren is still so sexy even though she is in her seventies...she's just amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->