16jfrb9.jpg

2nv6nbk.jpg

301n3it.jpg

scanned by mariemaud

10 Magazine Spring 2008
Photographed by Magnus Unnar
Models Katrina, Cristina, Vika and Pilar

scanned by mariemaud

Thanks for all the scans, unipine.! Sophia's work is just so consistently fabulous. :woot: I absolutely adore, adore, adore Alyona's ed, especially that shot of her in the fringed Lanvin... it's breathtaking. wow :wub::crush:.

Dolce & Gabbana
10 Magazine Spring 2007Photographed by Francesco Carrozzini

scanned by Gold Star

thank you everybody for the scans...most of the eds in this thread are nice...but no my cup of tea:ninja:...what i'm interested in is her magazine's content...is it really that good?..can you guys name a few?...maybe the title:innocent:...

LA Times
10 Magazine Summer 2008
Photographed by David Mushegain
Models Carolina Pantoliano and Ania Trubalska

scanned by flyingace

her style is incredible wide... she can "play" everything!
this last editorial is so different from, let's say, the one on #24, and yet both have such presence.

I saw her at the Antonio Berardi' show in Paris. She was on and off backstage all the time before the show, checking models and giving orders to some people so I guess she did the styling of the collection??
I could get only i 'good' pic of her... which is not good at all but...

sophianeophitou-atberardi.jpg

She was at Australian Fashion Week in Sydney (just last week!)

She has a blog,which shows all her work at 10(beginning from the premiere issue!:(shock:

http://sophianeophitou.wordpress.com/

sophia neophitou is one of the coolest women in the business. i went to a lecture with her and some other industry people in london (averyl oates and another buyer, people from elle.co.uk etc) and when the topic of celebrities on fashion magazine covers started she totally put one of the editors (of a glossy like instyle or something) in her place, saying she would never dream of putting a celeb on her cover, she had this whole speech and it was so good

She is working as Creative/Fashion Director of HB UK now according to this and other articles but can't find them :/

I wonder if she's still at 10 too :ermm:

^yes i remember reading on 10's blog that Sophia is staying at the magazine while being at HB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aytac523
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->