Spotty skin

LadyIllusion

Reaction score
I have been seriously stressed out and as a result, my skin has broken out and i am getting loads of spots. I have used Oxy and Clean and Clear gel, but the spots are still there. Some are under the skin, that when i run my fingers over my face i can feel them. How can i get rid of them, so that my skin is clear and smoothe again?:unsure:

Don't bother using Oxy because its a waste of time.

Go visit a dermatologist and get some cream/gel/medication from them. It really works! I also had those annoying bumpy spots under the skin and I got some stuff for them that really works from my dermatologist.

A facial will really deep clense your skin, so I'd invest with one of them also.

Don't touch your face and change your sheets regularly, drink plenty or water, get lots of sleep, make sure you eat oily fish or take fish oil capsules.... all the usual stuff really. :flower:

I've never heard the fish oil suggestion before. Thanks for the tip. :flower:

Thanks for the info. I have noticed that since some of the problems i had are working out, the spots are going, but i still have the bumps under the skin. I am thinking of buying a face steamer to help irradicate the problem, i have one some years ago, but never really used it much. :wink:

apple cider vinegar plus distilled water (more water than acv.) store it in the fridge. apply it on your skin with cotton balls. except the eye area.

Dab vodka on your spots. It dries them up VERY quickly & they'll soon go. I dont think it does any damage....:lol:

Dermatologists are there to help for those kinds of problem. I personnally don't believe in home made recipes from acne, derms know exactly what's best for your specific type of acne and skin. :flower:

My skin improved after using St Ives Apricot Scrub. I always had the subcutaneous clogged pores, but after using this product on a routine basis, they cleared up. (I also have very sensitive skin...just be gentle!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->