St. John F/W 05.06 : Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino

kimair said:
more on the new st. john ads from wwd...

and some pics (sorry so small...it's what was on the wwd site)

Thanks Kimair are AMAZING!!!!!! I LOVEEEED for the moment my favorite campaing:woot:

MulletProof said:
i cant even remember what a st. john ad looks like. meh.

The same model (Kelly Gray) wearing St. John in some exotic place (Morrocco, Marakesh, St. Barts, etc) with some sexy male models somewhere in the background.....

I think people were beginning to get bored with Kelly as their only model. There is only so much photoshopping you can do to one photograph....kelly is 43 now...it's time to move on. I wonder what kind of younger business this will bring to St. John with Gisele being their model...since most of their market is the "mature" woman....imo.

wow, she looks absolutely beautiful, so much better than kelly gray.

Great news! I never understood why Kelly Gray was the only model for St. John and have always thought that she and the clothes looked very matronly. I never even thought about buying anything at St. John, but perhaps if the ads and clothes are a bit more interesting I will be tempted. There is a St. John shop in my home town and no one except for old rich ladies shopped there.

thanks kimair...
you always post the best stuff...:flower:...

OMG!!!!!!SHE LOOKS SOOOOO GRAT!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOT THE PICS!! I CAN`T WAIT TO SEEE TE ENLARGEMENTS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->