The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024

Just saw a pic of Bella Hadid in Saint Laurent on the red carpet and she looks spectacular! that collection was sooo made for her.

More from day seven with Diane Kruger, Iris Law, Virginie Efira, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and others:

I feel like this is not too awful to say (don't come for me, @KoV!), and it's just.. holding everyone to the same standards: wish Vincent would dye his hair 😶.. he's always been attractive and still can be but 100% white hair? hospice predator I'm not!

Anyway, Rosie's been looking great too! that black dress (Saint Laurent?) is gorgeous!.. 🖤🖤

85126399-13440259-image-a-41_1716243610718.jpg85126453-13440259-image-a-38_1716243576521.jpg85126457-13440259-image-a-39_1716243579411.jpg
664ba43e7ea6f.image.jpg
664bb9b61f6f4.image.jpg
[gettyimages]

I feel like this is not too awful to say (don't come for me, @KoV!), and it's just.. holding everyone to the same standards: wish Vincent would dye his hair 😶.. he's always been attractive and still can be but 100% white hair? hospice predator I'm not!

Wow, the agism jumped out, I hope you're ashamed!

Lol but for real, I don't believe everyone needs to pretend everyone looks equally great all the time. Frankly, I don't like the way that woman's Dior outfit looks on her whatsoever, but saying it's disturbing felt, to me, like a bridge too far. But we all have different lines, so who knows. Or maybe I'm a hypocrite because it's not like I've never disparaged someone's appearance or made insinuations about their (Meisel-sized) figures.

Seems like there was a return to classic glamour in comparison to previous years. Diane has my favorite look so far in that blue Versace. So striking.

Highlights from day eight with Mariacarla Boscono, Izabel Goulart, Emmanuelle Béart, Charlotte Casiraghi and others:

More from day eight with Liu Wen, Anja Rubik, Elsa Hosk and others:

Diana Timofeeva in Saint Laurent, great to see Ukrainian models on the red carpet, love the look!

452a8b9d-24d5-4a00-89f2-433d905af9ed.JPG SDA_1260_sL2d07Vs.JPG

Last edited:
What a difference of slick adult glam of the Cannes red carpet vs the hot-glue gun and bedazzler DIY juvenile slop of the MET Gala LMFAO America is sadly synonymous with ghetto these days.

The only eyesore is the older men insisting on wearing the cheap-looking Bono eyewear with their suits/tuxedos. It was cringe when Bono did it (has Bono ever been anything but cringe???)— and it’s still cringiest now on Vincent and David on the red carpet.

Highlights from day nine with Eva Herzigova, Sasha Pivovarova, Mariacarla Boscono, Elsa Hosk and Charlotte Le Bon:

Naomi still looks great in the dress she wrote decades ago. Btw, is that Law Roach? Lol

The longer I look at that Chanel thing Catherine is wearing, the worse it gets. Poor woman had her figure massacred by that monstrosity.
So Naomi is working with roach now? Two of fashion's most insufferable people joining their forces.

Naomi still looks great in the dress she wrote decades ago. Btw, is that Law Roach? Lol
Yes & Yes. She opted for a dress that she had worn almost 30 years previously at the Chanel Fall/Winter show 1996-97. She looks still fab, insufferable as she is. The roach at her side is strangely making sense...
lmfao

naomi-campbell-cannes-film-festival-furiosa.jpg Kopie.jpg
wwd

Naomi knows that Chanel before Virgine took over is way classier and done to the house standards not like this AliExpress or Wish kind of Chanel we see today

Naomi knows that Chanel before Virgine took over is way classier and done to the house standards not like this AliExpress or Wish kind of Chanel we see today

Naomi literally wore a Chanel dress by Virginie a couple of weeks ago. I don't think Naomi cares as long as Chanel keeps paying her to be an ambassador.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->