The Advertising Campaign ID Thread

Hello, I've been an avid enjoyer of this website for a long time now as I have an affinity for vintage, but today I was compelled to finally make an account to ask for some help finding something. Along with my passion for vintage I also have a passion for music, and I own a very large community for a band I really enjoy the work of...

Thing is, this musician uses vintage images in their album covers, and while I have been able to ID almost all of the others with help from the members of my community, this cover alludes all of us and we only have very limited information on it. The musician said himself he wants his fans to find it themselves, so this is all we have:

- We know it was released in the 50s or 60s
- He has said it was for a summer camp or something similar

We have three images:

Firstly is the version used as the album cover:

OIP.jpg

Secondly, an edit I made to take away all color influence on the image:

export202207111515484460 (2).png

Thirdly, we have an edit made by a friend that extends the image. this is NOT AI, this is just the image with an additional chunk added. The chunk was sourced from the band's bandcamp banner. The bottom and way top left of the image is just part of the grass and trees flipped to fill the space to make it look more complete. I figure the text may have been where the grass is? I am not sure.

IMG_9461.jpg

if anyone has ANY leads I would really really appreciate it! We have been on the hunt for this for years! Even just info about what year or what the visuals evoke would be helpful. Thank you in advance ^^

Does anybody remember this Ralph Lauren campaign, see photo (found through Google image search on a blog)? It included a filmed commercial where the models boarded the speedboat.
Does anybody have more pictures, know the models or even have the film?
Thanks,
Styler

View attachment 1241321
it’s Lucie de La Falaise & Josie Borain

Does anyone have a non cropped version of this pic?
Missoni Spring/Summer 1995
Model: Irina Pantaeva
Photographer: Tiziano Magni

Image via: instagram @un_romantico_a_firenze

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"