The Best Pair of Black Pumps

dulcedeleche

Reaction score
I have been desperately searching for the perfect pair of black pointy pumps. I live in Austin and my options aren't that great. Does anyone know of anywebsites that have great shoes (for America)?

Shoes online

Hi, I live in the middle of NoWheresVille California so I order all of my shoes online. One of my favorite sources is www.Zappos.com. They have a huge selection of shoes, fast shipping and great return policy. I have also had very good luck with the major department store websites such as Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Ave., Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, etc. There are other online sources such as Jildor (sp ?) that look interesting but I have not tried. Also fun for shoes are clothing shops such as Anthropologie, Urban Outfitteres, etc.

Oh, I almost forgot to add that I just received a gorgeous pair of Michael Kors pointy toed black pumps from Nordstrom the other day. These are velvet and so will be for dress and for doing some extra styling when I wear jeans.

Best of Luck

985-113531-d.jpg

Those are what I've been lusting over, but they don't have my size! I just want something unique/quirky with preferably a kitten heel. Definately pointy though. I guess nothing over $150 would be perfect. Any ideas?

Monolo and Jimmy Choo offer the best! They are pricey but the quality is really good and they are comfortable.

Ebay's great, if you browse the new stuff. The great thing about Ebay is that you can narrow down your search pretty well (by size, color, shape)

The only thing about Ebay is you can't return them if they aren't what you thought.

I have these from J. Crew. They were $168, which was more than I wanted to spend, but I really needed something like this and couldn't find anything else I liked. I included the photo of the lighter one so you can see the velvet ribbon detail.

The ones of the right look cuter though, but maybe it's because I can't see the ribbon details on the black pump.

Check out these black shoes!

dulcledelche,

I would highly recommend www.shoebuy.com! they offer free shipping, no sales tax and 110% price gaurantee. Plust you would get 10% off your first order. I searched around for some styles from Irregular Choice that you may consider looking into and they fit under your budget as well.

http://www.shoebuy.com/sb/s.jsp?&Brand=Irregular+Choice&Page=1&Style=57731&Substyle=57731

http://www.shoebuy.com/sb/s.jsp?&Brand=Irregular+Choice&Page=1&Style=57732&Substyle=57732

And here is a style that has no kitten heel:
http://www.shoebuy.com/sb/s.jsp?&Brand=Irregular+Choice&Page=1&Style=57753&Substyle=57753

I guess if you combined all these styles you would get the one you've been lusting over. And I hate that, you totally find a shoe you love but then they don't have it in your size!

Wow! Those are all great. Thank you so much for finding those! I didn't even know that site existed. :flower:

go for a classic style such as the DECOLTISSIMO by CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN :wink:

I am DESPERATELY searching for a nice pair of black pumps to wear to work (not tooo sky-high). Is there any online websites that anyone knows of? I have already looked on ebay for prada/bcbg/marc. THANKS!

I think the Louboutin black Pigalles are the best pair of pointed black pumps anyone can own. End of discussion.

The pigalle are gorge, but they're not for everyone. Plus the toe is too short to be the perfect pump, you need a certain kind of foot.

Although Ive never actually seen these IRL, I cant get them out my head. Ive cemented them in my mind as the most perfect pair of black pumps!

They're sexy, but look comfortable--at least, compared to most shoes I own (i.e. Pigalle, haha). These are the type of shoes I could wear everyday. The toe is so perfect, not too long, not too short. The heel is perfect, the slope of the foot. And this coming from someone who thinks most Manolos are overrated, if not hideous. But he got this one right. ^_^

NMX8519_mp.jpg

Image: Neimanmarcus.com

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod31330066&parentId=cat3400731&masterId=cat000209&index=0&cmCat=cat000000cat000730cat000149cat000199cat000209cat3400731

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->