The Black Rock Tee Shirt

wooooo new ideas for my t-shirts :wink: i'll see what i can come up with :innocent:

I wore my KISS 1980 "A nIght to remember" at the palladium black tee

its weird how a mostly crap band like KISS earned me props from both guys n girls today. or maybe its my blonde hair

you need a crue T looks that kill the best metal song ever

i refuse to wear bon jovi or stryper

yes im going to fing a crue, maybe looks that kill

a lot of their art has the satabnic star or 'hell' ....

I cant wear that stuff in eh it scares the aunties too much....

I wore my NEW ORDER Procerssion tee todaym, nice Italian futurist art by peter saville 1981.

yeah I hate bon jovi, stryper is that the Christian band>?? maybe theyre dead :smile:

:lol: the crue do scare certin individuals !

judas preist i would wear B) ive seen meatloaf [ hot patootie bless my soul!] bowie, acdc, hanoi rocks, in some shops here. russian band gorky park would be funny :woot:

the new order sounds too cool!!

Carrie wore a black YES rock t-shirt on SATC last night.

oh GOD!!

One of my most prized is a 1977 Yes 2 sided tee with huge blue YES logo on front (w/silver sparkle edges!!) and the reverse has a cool painting of the band in psychedelic pastels.

From what Ive seen the shirt is worth at least $200-$250... I wld nevers sell it tho...

SATC: was it just the black tee w/ BLUE YES logo huge on front & thats it???? (tahst for sale $15 on ebay rioght now!!)

Need to know!!!!

muchas gracias !!!!!

I just looked on EBay. The shirt had the same logo as the Yes "Classic Logo" shirts on EBay (the kind of bubble letters) but I think there was some other design on the front of the shirt below the logo. She was wearing it in a kind of montage scene so I only saw it for a second.

thanks for the details: If I may continue::

was it a BLUE logo?? or it was the red / acid green thats on EBay???

I dont think sjp/satc wld splurge for a 2 sided (70s) ($$$$$) but if hers was the BLUE letters Ill hv 2 retire my tee until 2004 at least:

If sm1 calls me an satc copycat I'll just DIE!!!!

I think it was a blue logo, possibly with the letters outlined in red.

Honestly, it was so quick, just on the screen for a split-second, it wasn't a major Carrie look or anything. So I doubt anyone's going to call you an SATC copycat.

thanks

I know that one, its the classic logo tee on ebay $20-$30

BUT STILL I'll hv 2 chill on yes for at least a few weeks/months.

thanks

YES IM serious about my rock tees!!!!

i found 2 crue T's basic black -not vintage- just average concert T but steller albums!

mtb103.gif
mot1026.gif

i want gorky park!! i cant find any! impossible :ninja:

GORKYPARK1.JPG

they have a gorky T on e bay !!!!!!!
not very cool tho' im not into the cream color :doh:
i-1.JPG

that art is pretty cool: the russian stuff is always in fashion.

yes ebay is very tempting but i try to restrain myself....still i buy ashirt every few weeks.

I just got another smiths shirt & also a magilla gorilla.

I'm obsessed so I've been wearing:

genesis 77

KISS 80 NYC

talking Heads 80 remain in light

zep 76 movie

smiths miserable 84

I want now police, more stones, Motley, Journey, ...

what are you wearing??

Lo I whant taht to :heart:

i would never spend over 50 on a vintage T, not to mechin I think the trend is allready dead

youre in a major prince mood!!!

Ive certainly felt that in the past too

I cant recall ever spending over $50 on any rock tees; altho the Sept Vogue has a 1981 stones jersey listed at $150 that I have TWO of!!!!

my ebay budget tends to be around $20-$25 max;;; if i REALLY want a shirt Id go to $30-$40 but now I have almost every band I REALLY want & what Im looking for are SPECIAL stones or clash that I dont have or are SOOO great I wld spend $50 or whatevs.

trend over??? DUNNO but AUGUST Paris Vogue has Jacquetta in rock tees + high fall fashion & as I say SEPT Vogue has that stones tee at $150....

does that sound like an OVER trend to you...???

wondrinnn>?>>>>

any way I wear them cus I LOVE THEM not cus its a 'trend' ;;; always have always will

****xxxx****

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->