The Costume Institute Gala 2009: The Model as Muse

another one B)

parkavenuepeerage.wordpress

Attachments

• erinwassonnatashapoly.jpg
    erinwassonnatashapoly.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 57
Like Squizree pointed out, given the fact that such blankfaces like Siri or even Magdalena attended, we all should have received an invite, I guess I still wouldn't have gone. If I were Renee Zellweger and found myself between Lara Stone, Daria Werbowy and Shalom Harlow, I would feel slightly nauseous.
The models killed it. How is a girl supposed to stand up straight between all those killer beauties?

^I dont think theyre meant to stand up. Daria and Hana S. were practically looking down at everyone lol

I can't help but think, imagine being one of the countless mediocre-dressed celebs attending (say, Blake Lively), and you're there on the red carpet flaunting your tacky/conventional outfit with all the other celebs, and then Natasha walks in looking like THAT?! The models totally owned this event. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Squizree pointed out, given the fact that such blankfaces like Siri or even Magdalena attended, we all should have received an invite, I guess I still wouldn't have gone. If I were Renee Zellweger and found myself between Lara Stone, Daria Werbowy and Shalom Harlow, I would feel slightly nauseous.
The models killed it. How is a girl supposed to stand up straight between all those killer beauties?

hehe I would not because they do more modelling job these days than the actual models do... plus let's not forget about the acting job... so basically they are doing better and should feel more confident...

but at the end, I agree models looked just soooo amazing (even those who got it wrong) and made it clear one more time that Fashion belongs to all of us but they portray it best....

^lol yeah, Natasha comes in strutting the mother of all bitchy catwalks and eyes Blake and sends her home crying.

I can't help but think, imagine being one of the countless mediocre-dressed celebs attending (say, Blake Lively), and you're there on the red carpet flaunting your tacky/conventional outfit with all the other celebs, and then Natasha walks in looking like THAT?! The models totally owned this event. :wub:

i bet they'd rush off home and wouldn't turn up the following year :lol:

Oh Du :wub: Ever the classy lady.
I do not understand how Du isn't on Vogue.com's top 50 best dressed.
I mean Paulina's orange, maternity-wear over Du's stunning number?? :rolleyes:
The list is so biased. I bet even a cheeseburger would be in the top 50, as long as it's wearing Marc Jacobs/LV.
I respect his work, but c'mon now ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha yeh the fact that Du Juan isn't on the list and Paulina made it on in that AWFUL Halston dress is a clear indication of how biased the list actually is, whether it's in ranked order or not!

Carine Roitfeld,I don't know why style.com didn't update her pic!:doh:

source:mm360.com

Attachments

• from mm360点com.jpg
    from mm360点com.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti