The Daily Mini magazine

Ava

Reaction score
This is my first post on TFS after being a long time lurker :blush:

I was just wondering if anyone read The Daily Mini magazine or the Daily Front Row? :D

The Daily Front Row is a fashion magazine only available during Fashion Week and The Daily MINI began earlier this year as a monthly fashion magazine for in between Fashion Weeks.

I'm trying to get a hold of a copy but I'm in Australia. Does anyone know if The Daily mini is sold within Australia or whether The Daily does international subscriptions?

Thank you in advance for any help! :heart:

Credit source: www.fashionweekdaily.com

Attachments

• the daily.JPG
    the daily.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 12
I read the Daily as well, and have read the Mini. I prefer the one given out during fashion week...it is more juicy and there are always little tidbits of info to go back and read about! As far as a subscription, you should try the website, as I know you can subscribe for a full year of issues:flower:

...And welcome to TFS!:flower:

Thanks Lost in NY :D

So far from the website I can only see that people in the US/Canada can subscribe and I've tried contacting the magazine but no reply :(

Do you think any where on the internet sells copies of this magazine? I know..I'm desperate :P

You can read the magazine online! :blush: Photos and all. Or is it that you prefer to have it in print?

I prefer to have it in print but also I can only see The Daily Front row up on the website

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->