The Good Wife

^Thank you!

I think its going on a break after the 29th, because everyone listing up and coming episodes stop the Good Wife this coming Sunday... i don't know whether thats to be updated or not, i can only assume.

The Good Wife - Episode 3.16 - After The Fall - Promotional Photos

The_Good_Wife_Season_3_Episode_16_After_The_Fall_1-7554-800-600-80_595.jpg
The_Good_Wife_Season_3_Episode_16_After_The_Fall_2-7555-800-600-80_595.jpg

The_Good_Wife_Season_3_Episode_16_After_The_Fall_3-7556-800-600-80_595.jpg
The_Good_Wife_Season_3_Episode_16_After_The_Fall_4-7557-800-600-80_595.jpg

The_Good_Wife_Season_3_Episode_16_After_The_Fall_5-7558-800-600-80_595.jpg
The_Good_Wife_Season_3_Episode_16_After_The_Fall_6-7559-800-600-80_595.jpg

The_Good_Wife_Season_3_Episode_16_After_The_Fall_8-7561-800-600-80_595.jpg

The_Good_Wife_Season_3_Episode_16_After_The_Fall_9-7562-800-600-80_595.jpg

spoilertv

I hate when I´m sure there´s an episode, and there´s not!!!

Please no more breaks and shelving of my favorite shows please!

^That happens to me alot too! It's due to award season... the next episode is on 19th of February with 'Live From Damascus'.

Spoiler:
Lockhart & Gardner leads a class action suit against a software company that allowed the Syrian government to “disappear” American citizens. Also, Will faces a hard decision in the wake of the Grand Jury proceedings

There is only two more episodes left of season 3...

Spoilers -

Next Sunday's episode will be focused alot on Cary and Cary will be moving back to Lockhart Gardener.
I also heard that in the next couple of episodes Kalinda goes missing and that will continue into season 4, we will also meet Kalinda's Husband in season 4.
Season 4 will focus largely on Peter running for State Senator.

what a relief, for a moment I thought that was the season finale. I cannot understand how they just wiped the Alicia-Will thing like it never happened.

^I was so sick of that story line, it got so boring, so quickly, don't you think ?

I've just watched last nights episode and I just kept thinking 'for god sakes, hire Cary, not that bimbo' :lol: - Plus I also have a huge crush on Cary... :wub::rofl:

I understand now what I read about Kalinda going missing, after last nights episode.

I'm just wondering what will happen regarding that phone call with Peter that Cary took at the end of the episode.

I think Kalinda´s story deserves more time, more attention, it´s like I´m always wanting more of Kalinda.

Yeah team Gary!! The new lawyer is kinda meh... I cannot believe how fast all the Will/Alicia thing vanished into thin air. Will and Alicia got "watered down" this season, while Cary and Kalinda are stronger. They deserve even more time, more plot of their own.

^Yeah I feel the same way, the past two seasons have been filled with Alicia and her home life with Peter, so it's great this season has been filled with either new characters or the focus shifting to other existing characters, this season I feel has been focused on Cary and Eli quite abit, season 4 I think will shift back onto Alicia with Peter running for states senator.

We've seen Alicia and her family (including Owen, who I absolutely love and hope he returns) but I would love to see Cary beyond the office and the same with Kalinda, I know we saw Cary's cousin in season 2 and we've seen other snippets but not much.

I'm sick to death of the Patrick Adelstein/Chum hum story lines though...

I've also noticed an increasing amount of how many high end pieces of clothing the cast wear within the show, Alicia regularly wears Louboutins, her Lady Dior bag, as well as her suits which has mainly been Ralph Lauren in the past... Diane regularly wears Dior and Stella McCartney and regularly carries a Gucci bag... and Vanessa Gold wore an Alexander McQueen F/W 2011/12 black zipper jacket in last Sunday's episode and previously Kalinda has worn pieces by Alexander McQueen.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^Yeah with success money pours into the shows. Diana is superb also, so classy and her character needs more meat also...

There's sth obout Kalinda that I can't stand but I can't figure out what it is. :lol:

This Kalinda´s hubby must be a dark guy.
I am missing the Alicia/Will chemistry, he is so yummy and sexy but now Alicia looks like older than him. I cannot believe she is having second thoughts about going back to being The Good
Wife.

'The Good Wife': Nathan Lane joins season 4

It’s been a busy few days in The Good Wife casting office, and the latest actor to score a role on the show’s upcoming fourth season is Nathan Lane. He will appear on a recurring basis and make his debut in September’s season premiere.

Lane will play “a bottom line-obsessed manager imposed on Lockhart & Gardner by the bank to cut costs” and will help get the firm back in financial shape. His arrival will ruffle feathers at the firm – mostly those of Will and Diane.

Lane’s casting is the fourth such announcement his week to come out of the show. On Monday it was announced that ER actress Maura Tierney and British actor Marc Warren would be appearing in the season premiere, the latter as Kalinda’s manipulative ex-husband. And yesterday Kristin Chenoweth joined the cast in a recurring role.
*insidetv.ew.com
Scoop: Amanda Peet Lawyers Up, Joins The Good Wife as Alicia's New
The Good Wife has retained another well-credentialed guest star for its upcoming fourth season.

The CBS drama has tapped Amanda Peet to join the cast on a recurring basis.

The Bent actress will play a Lockhart & Gardner client — a military lawyer who sues a contract worker for an attempted sexual assault. After trying to pursue the case pro se, she hires Alicia as her lawyer and the two become confidants and then friends.
*Tvline.com

^Oooh great news! I really like Amanda Peet!

Season 4 starts 30th September 2012 :buzz:

Also, Julianna Margulies said Alex Baldwin wants to star in The Good Wife... that would be interesting, I find whoever they cast, established names particularly go against the grain of the typical characters they play which I thoroughly love, especially how they depicted Matthew Perry in such a stern role, yet he's known for his comedy roles (obviously Chandler Bing et al)...

I'm really excited to see Marc Warren play Kalinda's husband.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->