The L word *Spoilers*

^i know it left a lot to be desired!!! maybe it was implied or i didn't get it,but twas expecting the revelation of who killed jenny. there were some decent moments though,all of course involving jenny's pathology. i thought was really exciting when shane spotted molly and all things were discovered. and how about the tape of bette....how can anyone buy that b/s??

Last edited by a moderator:
just a question... was carmen there? or it was just ilene trying to get some attention for the show all these months?

^she was but in some going away film jenny made for bette and tina.

yeah that whole film thing just felt like another desperate attempt for attention.

oh and from tomorrow on this week,you can check sho.com and watch certain elements that weren't broadcasted included their questioning and according to the line maybe some other surprises.

it's so sad though. just when i become completely obsessed and immerse myself in the show and with those amazing characters,it ends. i hope jennifer ends up doing some other more prominent stuff because she's proven herself as someone other than the flashdance actress. she's terrific. and the rest,it was really an ensemble...they all had something interesting to give.

It is on YouTube today if you want to watch it.

OK, how should I put it?..... Ummm, unsatisfying... But still...
Nonetheless, i have read so many bad reviews about this last epi and seen a lot of spoilers that I have to say that I find there was some good things, very good things actually in that last episode: Tina & Bette, Tasha & Alice, Shane being free, Max being happy finally, Kit & Sunset. Plus, we finally know what happenned to the Lez Girls negatives. Shane finally finds Molly's letter and Jenny's deception. That was good closure.

The last takes were, in my opinion not half bad. You have to keep reminding yourself that it is a TV show. The girls smile; well they are happy; they still have each other. The friendships are intact.

The only thing that really frustrated me is not knowing what really happenned to Jenny: Was it a murder? Accident? Suicide? Impossible to know.

^something tells me that alice because of this whole spin-off she is going to be implicated somehow. did you see that last line where she kind of slips about the line of questioning?

Yes, she was the only one talking about "murder". Plus, she is the one who find her in the pool. But I hate the fact the famous line "Who killed Jenny?" was not answered in the last episode. They used it shamelesly to promote the 6th season. I sort of feel cheated.
I am guessing it is a ploy to have L Word viewers to get interested in The Farm (spin-off with Leisha/Alice). Typical promotional device.

^something tells me that alice because of this whole spin-off she is going to be implicated somehow. did you see that last line where she kind of slips about the line of questioning?

Oh, Alice P and her big mouth. It's too easy for the writers NOT to do.

What really threw me for a loop was Nikki hiding in the bushes...so random. I think Jenny killed herself though.
oh I also didn't like that they broke up Dylan and Helena!

hmmm....i'm not sure about it to be honest. maybe it'll be good. the stars sound interesting though.

Aah! This week, I saw the last episode of the final season.. :(

i still think jenny killed herself.

i think after shane found molly's note & the reels for lez girls she went, confronted her & eventually broke their relationship off.

note we didnt see this happen - all we know is that when alice approaches shane about making up with jenny for their friendship's sake, shane asked her why & told alice that they "werent together anymore" & it didnt matter

i then think jenny drowned herself. no big noises, no apparent wounds, etc. why she looked so peaceful on the stretcher...

& if you note what jenny said earlier on in the episode that she didnt know what shed do "without shane" & that she would "kill herself" if she werent with her

i think ilene is really trying to go around the obvious for "who" killed jenny making us think someone "else" did it when really it was jenny who did it to herself all along.

interesting you brought that up. i did not connect those dots at all :ninja: but i think you're right. but i'm sure they will make it seem like alice did it.

^^At least we know what really happenned with Shane's salon WAX (from season 5)... Which was another unresolved mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->