The Looklet stylist challenge

Shelton123

Reaction score
You've probably heard of the sight Looklet.com where you get to create your own outfits with tons of items from tons of different brands, so I decided it would be cool if we had a styling challenge -- kind of like Polyvore!

Rules

1. Each week a new item will be selected, it can be ANY item on Looklet, and people participating will base an item off of that outfit.

2. Every week, a winner will be selected, and the winner will choose the item for the following week.

3. You are allowed two entries per week.

4. At the end of each week, TFSers will vote for their favorite style, and the one with the most votes wins.

5. Once voting has started, you may NOT submit an entry

6. ANYONE can submit an entry, and ANYONE can vote. You may not vote for yourselves.

So, let's get this show on the road! Your first item is...

The Cecllia Hummel Maxi Dress
2ywejjp.jpg

You must have seen this on fashin fags, no ?
I tried it and it's actually easier than Polyvore, you dress the person much more easier, the clothes fit in to the model, it's just dragging the pieces and voilá. So it has to be a lot quicker to do a look, I don't believe it's better than polyvore though but at least is faster.
Going to try this round, to see if I like it :smile:

i have 2 done, but i dont wanna be the first one to post any :blush::lol:

i wanna see what others do first... :innocent:

You must have seen this on fashin fags, no ?
I tried it and it's actually easier than Polyvore, you dress the person much more easier, the clothes fit in to the model, it's just dragging the pieces and voilá. So it has to be a lot quicker to do a look, I don't believe it's better than polyvore though but at least is faster.
Going to try this round, to see if I like it :smile:

I actually heard about it on RTVG. I tried it then I got hooked. I guess I'll go first...

6ei0er.jpg

looklet.com/look/1721937

Shelton123 thanks for start this context in a separated place that the looklet one :smile:

I'll give it a try later you choose a hard to handle item :D & made an awesome work with it!

This is my first entry
93b40bdc-aa18-4872-900e-2b5d248b54a.jpg

looklet.com/user/104484
looklet.com

CecilliaHummel.jpg

looklet.com

My inspiration for that dress was Lady GaGa's "Paparazzi" video.
Mostly because I wanted to use those glasses pretty badly :lol:

^that one's pretty cool!! :D

Second and Third entry
0f8f1c81-6685-4b54-84fc-8711b2c9696.jpg

e13ecd95-b671-4138-96be-6f502b5bd52.jpg

looklet.com/user/104484
looklet.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member