The Mascara Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any recommendations for a girl who all she wants is no panda eyes?

I love YSL mascaras. They smell good + they do what they are supposed to do - give you big p*rn-like eyes. My favourite one at the moment is Singulier.

I just ordered Serge Lutens mascara. I have horrible eye allergies and my SA said this one was the best. I know it's pricey, but I am fighting smudges. For the first time in my life, my Chanel mascara is leaving me with dark circles.

I usually wear two coats but it depends on the mascara. Some only need one.

How about you Loonaka?

Any reviews on the new Dior Extase?

On the website it says: "The sublime blend of a spectacular plumping volume formula and an exclusive Couture brush. The first sweep offers the ecstasy of divinely thickened and reshaped lashes that seem transformed. Dior Innovation: a revolutionary formula with spectacular plumping volume that glides over the lashes to coat them one by one"

But every brand brags about their own products... ^_^

I don't like the Dior Extase, The brush doesn't cumb the lashes separate... It leaves to much mascara on the lashes...

One or 2 coats.
What do you guys think of covergirl mascaras? recommendations?

I recently discovered Covergirl's Lash Blast Length (the long yellow tube) and it works wonders for my short stubby lashes. It's great! I used to use their regular Lash Blast (orange tube) and it was great at separating and volumizing but I found that the formula tended to dry up quicker than my other mascara tubes. I'd still recommend both though.

Do you girls know that you all use more then 6 coats mascara on your lashes? That's because you al cumb over and over when you put on, and that's also the reason that your mascara is drying so fast...

Normaly ( and also most hygienic) is to use your mascara 2/3 months and then replace it... But actually most does use the mascara 4 till 6 months.

I tend to change mascaras after 3 months. I was thinking of buying next dior iconic mascara. Should i?

i SWEAR by the YSL mascara.
i recommend it to everyone i know. smells nice too.

I like all Lancome mascaras but I'm currently using Estee Lauder Magnoscopic.

I'm definately trying YSL next, it gets the best reviews.

^ yeh even though its not water proof (atleast the one im using!).. it gives such a full volume effect. and it doesnt goop up.
love it!

well, i got yesterday that dior iconic mascara. Not yet used it. I tell you when i trye it what i thought about it :smile:

oh i used that ^ i didnt like it.
that was during my 'let me try another brand' phase.. :S
my sister likes it though. hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back