The Music From Christian Dior Shows (PLEASE READ POST #1 FOR FULL SOUNDTRACK LISTS)

Originally posted by seditionary+May 14th, 2004 - 5:44 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seditionary @ May 14th, 2004 - 5:44 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dior@May 14th, 2004 - 5:55 am
please pardan me,i cannot speak english well,i'm a Chinese.i found here yesterday
and it's so great here,many nice pics of my favourute models,and so much news here,i like here very much!
:flower: welcome to the fashion spot....
your english seems fine, i am sure it will only improve with time, and probably even usage of the site will help :heart:

i really love the music from the dior shows that i have watched properly... the eygptian haute couture was cool....

but wat i would really like to know... is the music that was on the site... last year for the haute couture animation... it was like " lalal a new berlin..." i loved it! [/b][/quote]
thank you ,i think i will.

you said that lalal a new berlin...

i'm so sorry i dont really remember that,

but i know the music on the Dior Logo of the Dior website

it was Kylie Minogue-slow

:flower: :flower:

Originally posted by versace@May 14th, 2004 - 5:54 am
Hey there..
Hmmm.. remind me of the 2003 Dior ready to wear ???? Because you can go to the dior.com website and download the LATEST vids that are put into your temp file... then u simply save that out of the temp file into another file... they're amazing videos with all the music.. what id like to know is where did u find all the names of the songs???????????????????
yeah i knew it

but the 2003FW RTW was not there now,feel so sad.............

what id like to know is where did u find all the names of the songs???????????????????

oh , some of them i was told by a HongKong man.some was searched by myself on some Lyrics sites. :flower: :flower:

Originally posted by seditionary@May 14th, 2004 - 6:18 am
dont ya just guess the song names from when you hear it..
the haute couture was really easy... beyonce n u've got the love etc...
yes...Beyonce is very famous now.

i've herad that "BABY BOY"from *Dior 2004 SS HC* show,but i didnt know that song that time,but i've heard it on TV next morning....what a big surprise.....wa.. :P :P :P :flower:

Originally posted by versace@May 14th, 2004 - 6:47 am
Yes it is i think.. havent been there for a while.. its like jamaicanish.. the same music is repeated throughout the whole of the 20min show instead of a remix of all sorts of songs.... it gets quite annoying by the end of the show!!!
Nina Simone-Sinnerman

it's a very interesting song,like a story....i like it a lot...

and i like the REMIX too,i think it's better than the original....more electronical..haha...but it was noisy at the end of the show...also good!!!!

you know what,i thought that the singer must be a man...but it was a woman... :flower: :flower: :flower:

and how can i find that?i've heard something like"run to the sea"
i searched for ......then i found it.......

Originally posted by seditionary@May 14th, 2004 - 7:00 am
i wa sjust watchin it ... YUCK... the song is soo annoying...
sounds almost as if there was a live band somewhere... i couldnt watch it all
it was getting sickening.. the clothes n the music together
hehe

the clothes in the show was very cool

but i was angry with it.............

:woot: :woot: :woot: by the way.....does anybody know the music of *Dior 2003 SS HC*??????i've watched it....But i cant understand...........and the show was Asian too............i.love it.......

Originally posted by Dior@May 14th, 2004 - 6:36 am
:woot: :woot: :woot: by the way.....does anybody know the music of *Dior 2003 SS HC*??????i've watched it....But i cant understand...........and the show was Asian too............i.love it.......
Where did you watch the SS 2003 HC show? :o

From what I can remember the music at that show included "Overground" by Siouxsie and the banshees, and "Hounds of love" by Kate Bush.

I loved that show!

off topic a little, but didnt versace also play baby boy by beyonce in the 2003 s/summer show? correct me if im wrong

Originally posted by brian+May 14th, 2004 - 1:38 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ May 14th, 2004 - 1:38 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dior@May 13th, 2004 - 11:55 pm
dior 03fall haute couture
madonna-die another day
        and Can Can
...I was there too :rolleyes:

...Don't forget "Naughty Girl" by Beyonce, "Get Busy" by Sean Paul, and lots of random hand-clapping foot-stomping flamenco.

There was also that rather annoying (but I loved it!) song playing during the "tango" sequence, by some guy. Can anyone tell me what that song is?? I tried looking everywhere but I couldn't find anything.

I also need to find out what the song playing during the Can-Can segment was. It is the greatest EVER!

:unsure: [/b][/quote]
I think I know the song you're talking about. The words were sung really fast and you couldn't really understand them too well, and they were done against a sort of techno-tango beat....is that the song you're talking about?

Personally, I think Galliano chooses great songs for his shoes both at Dior and his own label. I love how he mixes new, popular songs with a completely different beat and throws somethin classic in there too. There are a few designers who always have great soundtracks, John is one of them.

Originally posted by Dior@May 14th, 2004 - 5:12 am
04 galliano SS
bugsy malone-my name is tallulah
neneh cherry-buffalo stance
paul simon-50 ways to leave you lover
shirley ellis-the clapping song
simon and garfunkel-cecilia
also "Iko Iko" by The Dixie Cups! :wub:

Oh, I also meant to add that the little beat that Jeremy Healy added to Sinnerman (to "remix" it) for the Fall 2004 Dior catwalk is the Patrick Cowley remix of Donna Summer's "I Feel Love" ...

B)

Originally posted by brian+May 14th, 2004 - 8:53 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ May 14th, 2004 - 8:53 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dior@May 14th, 2004 - 6:36 am
Where did you watch the SS 2003 HC show? :o

From what I can remember the music at that show included "Overground" by Siouxsie and the banshees, and "Hounds of love" by Kate Bush.

I loved that show! [/b][/quote]
it's on a chinese site :blush:

part 1
http://www.avl.com.cn/life/zhuanti/0403fashion/1a.html

part 2
http://www.avl.com.cn/life/zhuanti/0403fashion/7a.html

sometimes cannot connect,even on my computer.....but have a try plaese :flower: :blush:

Originally posted by BCBG freak@May 14th, 2004 - 9:13 am
off topic a little, but didnt versace also play baby boy by beyonce in the 2003 s/summer show? correct me if im wrong
:wink: i didnt know that,but i know it played*Dangerous in love*in 2004SS versace show.....

Originally posted by brian@May 14th, 2004 - 8:16 pm
Oh, I also meant to add that the little beat that Jeremy Healy added to Sinnerman (to "remix" it) for the Fall 2004 Dior catwalk is the Patrick Cowley remix of Donna Summer's "I Feel Love" ...

B)
wa!!!!!!!!!!i dont really know them,but i think thay are such great MIXERS!!!!!

not everynoe can be a DJ....DJs must have the fellings if the music........

How can they Mix a song from two different songs~~~~~ :shock: :shock: :blush: :flower:

Originally posted by Spike413@May 14th, 2004 - 4:50 pm
I think I know the song you're talking about. The words were sung really fast and you couldn't really understand them too well, and they were done against a sort of techno-tango beat....is that the song you're talking about?

Personally, I think Galliano chooses great songs for his shoes both at Dior and his own label. I love how he mixes new, popular songs with a completely different beat and throws somethin classic in there too. There are a few designers who always have great soundtracks, John is one of them.
really?john choose the songs of the shows himself???wa oh.....now he is not only a designer....but also a great musician...haha :flower: :flower: :flower: :blush:

Originally posted by brian@May 15th, 2004 - 12:56 am
Thanks so much Dior! :flower:
it was nothing really....but i must thank you!!!!!!in China...nobody else knows about that music....but i found the answers from you.......it's a pleasure to meet you guys here........ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Originally posted by Dior+May 14th, 2004 - 11:22 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dior @ May 14th, 2004 - 11:22 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-brian@May 15th, 2004 - 12:56 am
Thanks so much Dior! :flower:
it was nothing really....but i must thank you!!!!!!in China...nobody else knows about that music....but i found the answers from you.......it's a pleasure to meet you guys here........ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: [/b][/quote]
Glad I could help! :flower:
It's always a pleasure to meet a fellow Dior and Galliano-lover :smile:

Oh, and one more thing: the pictures in your signature are rather large! People may complain because they take up so much space on the screen, and they're at the bottom of every post of yours.

I took the liberty of resizing them for you, and put them all in one image file so that you can upload it and use it as your signature if you want. (I get bored! :innocent:)

Attachments

• diorsig.jpg
    diorsig.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 39
Originally posted by brian@May 15th, 2004 - 2:14 am
I took the liberty of resizing them for you, and put them all in one image file so that you can upload it and use it as your signature if you want. (I get bored! :innocent:)
nonono~~~~thank u very much~~~i feel sorry about that....

now i get a present for you ~~~~check out~~~it's something flying~~~

http://www.xinsilu.com/dongtai/y5.mpg :flower: :flower: :blush: :blush:

BTW.....who can tell me where i can find some Dior shows(JG shows) on Internet :unsure: :blink: :wacko: :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->