The New Must Have Balenciaga Cargo Bag

mikeijames

no tom ford, no thanks.
Reaction score
I read about it in the little blurb in "The Daily" saying that the Balenciaga cargo bag with patent details is one of the must have bags of the season however I have seen nothing about it anywhere (and normally it can be seen on at least one celebrity or in one editorial somewhere)...

Has anyone else seen it? Any pictures to post? What are you thoughts on it....

Is it similar to the cargo bag that came out in Spring of 2003 (attached here in an Vogue Editorial)

I haven't seen the bag but I LOVE that balenciaga bag. I usually like their bags and am still hankering after a motorcycle bag. Any idea of where I can find info on the bag you posted mikei?

i know for a fact they have the bag i posted at the store...maybe not in that color but in the tans and browns that were from fall...212.206.0872
is their number i believe...however, i still want to see the new offerings.

Hee! That's pretty cute. My mom had a bag like that back in the late 1970s, 'cept hers had rainbow topstitching that went along the strap and underneath the bag, and across the front flap.

After she got done with it, my sister and I used it to play dress-up and also toted the dog around in it, like a sling.

Anyway, I love the nostalgia aspect of this bag, since it reminds me of the one my mom had. I think I have a pattern for a similar bag hanging around someplace. I may have to make something like that for myself. I know there is no way in seven hells that I could afford a Balenciaga. As mentioned in the LV thread, the cost of one of those bags is akin to major body work on a vintage car, and my vintage Volkswagen trumps any handbag or high fashion concerns where my budget is concerned :smile:

Aloha Rag has the patent leather motorcycle lariat bags online. I prefer the distressed leather versions. Haven't seen patent cargos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->