the perfect flats

^ i really love those too, i like the teal green color. did you post the yellow ones before? i thought they looked awesome on you! i never got them, but they are really cheap so maybe i can get over the ill-fitting thing.

.francesca said:
^ i really love those too, i like the teal green color. did you post the yellow ones before? i thought they looked awesome on you! i never got them, but they are really cheap so maybe i can get over the ill-fitting thing.
Thanks, I did, when I first got them. I still don't think they were a bad purchase, despite their impractical nature. I'd got for it if you like them. :flower:

goes with everything:

b-fh8761zbxb.jpg

Spike413 said:
I kind of like these Gucci's, flashy but cute.

ss05_sw_144282_B8B00_8200-full.jpg

:woot: I really like those!! They would look really good with jeans for that casual look.

^ I have a pair just like that from american eagle.. except mine are maroon!

I make shoes for a living- so that's how I can afford them, but I honestly only purchase shoes I really think will stand the test of time, who makes them, who likes them, or how much they cost aren't a factor. I prefer the obscure. B)

@ flats. I'm in love with all these by Maloles, and this is a lot considering I'm not a "flats" kind of girl. :lol:
maloles.jpg

http://www.maloles.com/

Just my taste, hope you find something you like. :flower:

.francesca said:
these are awesome!

oria, do you have a link or any pictures of the shoes you design?

Glad you like them @ Addicted and Francesca. I think they're totally indulgent of the lighter side jaja. :lol:

@ my shoes, I will have a website launched on February 23rd. I am having it done by a pro. I've finally gotton all the backing I needed on my own to launch my own line, so now it's just preparing. I'll be sure to post it when it's done. Thanks for inquiring. :flower:

I like the ones from urbanoutfitters.com,they should ship to Europe, so unfair :cry:

p136356b.jpg
p115847b.jpg
p108747b.jpg
p78927b.jpg

perlefine said:
I like the ones from urbanoutfitters.com,they should ship to Europe, so unfair :cry:

There's urban outfitters in London, Edinburgh and Dublin as well :flower: ..your in Holland..close to London :innocent:

I wish I could just go to London for a few days, hopefully I can buy over mommy :innocent:

Deborah,

The pink flat pointy toe with the white lacing detail on the toe, what make is that shoe?? it is BEAUTIFUL!

i know some people have recommended capezio ballet flats as a cheaper alternative...does anyone know if they are any good? i know they are meant for dancing...but are they ok to wear outside normally as well??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->