The rules of flats

Don't you want to find a balance between what pleases you (from what I read flats) and what others like on you (high heels)?

goeth314 said:
Don't you want to find a balance between what pleases you (from what I read flats) and what others like on you (high heels)?

What about if you don't actually care what others like on you? They are your feet after all:innocent:......

Kalista said:
What about if you don't actually care what others like on you? They are your feet after all:innocent:......
They're not just feet.
Fashion is also about pleasing the people who are seeing you, in some way at least.

When I like a girl, she gets a little bonus in my scale if she wears heels.

^ I think that's ridiculous. If your judging a girl by her footwear, then that's just superficial...

goeth314 said:
When I like a girl, she gets a little bonus in my scale if she wears heels.

I agree with Curious. It's really superficial to judge somebody because of what they're wearing.

Curious said:
^ I think that's ridiculous. If your judging a girl by her footwear, then that's just superficial...
I don't JUDGE a girl by her footwear, it's not that bad.
In fact, I don't judge people at all.

However on a first impression, it does attract me a lot.
And believe me, I'm not the only one. A lot of males actively like girls who wear high heels.

Last edited by a moderator:
goeth314 said:
However on a first impression, it does attract me a lot.
And believe me, I'm not the only one. A lot of males actively like girls who wear high heels.

That may be true, but I really couldn't care less if it was. If a man isn't attracted to me because I'm wearing flats I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I'm not going to compromise my style just to suit other people's tastes.

Point taken. Girls have asked me to wear jeans, and it's something I simply don't do, so why would you have to wear heels?

I certainly didn’t want to upset all of you with my remark.

Goeth - how tall are you? Do you still find a woman attractive if she towers over you in heels? I'm just curious because I'm tall and it seems to me that while I do indeed look sexy in heels, men feel uncomfortable standing next to a woman who is taller than they are.

5'9.
I don't feel the least bit uncomfortable with a girl who is taller than me.
Probably some men are, but again some men are also uncomfortable around beautiful girls.

goeth314 said:
Point taken. Girls have asked me to wear jeans, and it's something I simply don't do, so why would you have to wear heels?

Thanks for that Goeth! No hard feelings, of course.

I'm glad to hear that neither you or Kalista would compromise what you feel is true to you for others :wink:

BTW - while I love flats, I also love high heels and every height in between. I'm an equal opportunity shoe wearer :D

goeth314 said:

Oh no I wasn't upset at all. I was just pointing out that no-one should compromise their style for other people's best interests. Glad to hear you agree:flower:

^ 2nd! I should probably add that I wasn't upset either, just stating my opinion :wink:

Don't you love a happy ending? :P

^^^ i found one and its all good! he actually told me today that his favourite pair of shoes on me are my canvas flats!:P

and your very pretty im sure you'l find a guy!:flower:

cowboyboots said:
^^^ i found one and its all good! he actually told me today that his favourite pair of shoes on me are my canvas flats!:P

and your very pretty im sure you'l find a guy!:flower:

:lol: thts' so cute !
& would you like to tell tht to all the boys tht i know ! PLZ. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->