The Sex-Trafficking Model Scout

Oh my god- this is disgusting! What a horrid, horrid bunch of men! It seems to me that Brunel and Epstein could be pals with Terry Richardson with the way they treat women. Honestly though, you hear stories of sex trafficking in Asia but not as much in America/ Latin America/ and Europe but as this story goes to show, this doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I really hope that these men get what they deserve- a life time in jail to think long and hard about their crime (although that doesn't mean they will repent).
I think its very irresponsible to bring up Terry in relation to these men. As far as we know, there has been no criminal investigation into Terry's activities, and he is not know for drugging and r*ping 12 year olds, just being a perv. Bringing him up minimalizes the horrific nature of these crimes.

I think Casablancas's quotes are most telling. Perhaps he was just trying to knock of the competition, but he has been accused of sexual harassment amongst other things and for someone like him to not even want anything to with them says something.

^ Yes of course I do understand where you are coming from Masquerade but what I meant between the comparison is that all these men have a track record for being pervy around women. I didn't mean to say that Terry has been under criminal investigation for his actions. Although I still think that people should look more into Terry's behavior since it seems their is a lot of speculation about him, this way it will be all cleared up. My comment was never meant to reduce the horrific nature of the crimes just to point out that they are not the only pervy men in this industry. Sorry if the comment was insensitive! :smile:

does this actually happen? I mean with other reputable agencies?

I don't think that this is a very reputable agency though.... especially not after these issues were filed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->