The Vintage Sunglasses Thread

Reaction score
I :heart: Vintage Sunglasses and almost my whole collection of Sunnies is Vintage. As I know many of you love them too I thought it may be a good idea to start a Thread on our Favourite Vintage Sunnies. Not only for sharing your purchases but also giving tips were to find the rare items.

So Please post your darlings:flower::heart:
I´m sure we have some people with some amazing pieces here on tfs

I´ll start with those Christian Lacroix Vintage Sunnies from the 80s, sorry for the blurry pictures

pictures by me taken from my blog paraphernaliainyourcloset

Bild051.jpg
Bild050.jpg
Bild054.jpg

Those Dior are so beautiful, it looks like something Nicole Richie would wear.

Have you guys heard of Playboy sunglasses? In the 70s or 80s - Playboy sunglasses were made by the same producers as Balenciaga and Dior. The frames are really really amazing and not cheesy or tacky as you'd consider most Playboy products to be. I'm really lusting for a pair but here in NYC they retail for 500 or more in vintage stores.

Have you guys heard of Playboy sunglasses? In the 70s or 80s - Playboy sunglasses were made by the same producers as Balenciaga and Dior. The frames are really really amazing and not cheesy or tacky as you'd consider most Playboy products to be. I'm really lusting for a pair but here in NYC they retail for 500 or more in vintage stores.

you can get them much cheaper at optiking.de they have tons of designs, they also have many sunnies on ebay.de (from optiking) and ship worldwide!:flower:

SusanSuperstar, WOW at those lacroix sunglasses! they are so fabulous!!

^I love those two sites!!! But the second one sells them really expensive. I´m glas I found so many great ones at ebay.

^ Yeah, its somewhat worth it sometime, but ebay is definitely the best place.

^ Yeah, its somewhat worth it sometime, but ebay is definitely the best place.

It is. I bought my Lacroix and Dior ones for only 40 euros each. The balenciaga was 99 :ninja:but I had to have it. But it was actually cheap because on the offical vintage shops this one is about a rediculous 200-280 euros:shock:.

There is also 2 more vintage balenciages at ebay.de at the moment. If anyone is interested. Just search for balenciaga sonnenbrille.

here´s the blog from optiking.de with some cute pictures of costumers wearing their sunnies from ok.

:woot:I finally received my Vintage Balenciaga 483´s!!!!!!!!

(pic from my blog)

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly