The World's 20 Richest Models

Ochi Chernye

Reaction score
Kate Moss to Heidi Klum: The world's 20 richest models worth - and they're worth £579 million between them

Instead of fruitlessly endeavouring to curb the excesses of fat-cat pay, perhaps David Cameron and Vince Cable should turn their attention to the world of modelling.

Twenty-two years since Linda Evangelista said, ‘We don’t wake up for less than $10,000 a day’, the sums earned by supermodels now rival the biggest of bankers’ bonuses.

The money’s in endorsements. Kate Moss has been the face of Rimmel, Balmain, Agent Provocateur, H&M and Burberry (the last two dropped her after her 2005 cocaine scandal), designed her own collections for Topshop in 2007-10 and is currently the face of Mango.

Tyra Banks’ £57 million reflects her role as executive producer of America’s Next Top Model, a worldwide TV franchise.

So why is Leonardo DiCaprio’s former girlfriend Gisele Bündchen at the top of the list? Flip-flops.

Her Ipanema line of sandals has been growing since 2001, with over 250 million pairs sold in 2010. She also has a skincare line, Sejaa, and her land holdings in Brazil include a hotel.

There is one (former) model whose £743 million fortune dwarfs those of all the others put together. Her name? Slavica Ecclestone. Her ex-husband may disagree that this amount constitutes earnings. So we left her out.

1. Gisele Bündchen (£96m, Brazilian)
2. Tyra Banks (£57m, American)
3. Christie Brinkley (£51m, American)
4. Kate Moss (£50m, British)
5. Heidi Klum (£45m, German)
6. Elle Macpherson (£38m, Australian)
7. Claudia Schiffer (£35m, German)
8. Naomi Campbell (£31m, British)
9. Milla Jovovich (£23m, Ukrainian)
10. Adriana Lima (£22m, Brazilian)
11. Daria Werbowy (£19m, Ukrainian)
12. Helena Christensen (£18m, Danish)
13. Natalia Vodianova (£15m, Russian)
14. Doutzen Kroes (£13m, Dutch)
15. Eva Herzigova (£13m, Czech)
16. Christy Turlington (£11m, American)
17. Linda Evangelista (£11m, Canadian)
18. Cindy Crawford (£11m, American)
19. Carolyn Murphy (£10m, American)
20. Stephanie Seymour (£10m, American)

dailymail.co.uk

A few surprises on that list. Why is Christie Brinkley believed to have made so much more money than Cindy Crawford? And very interesting that Daria W and Doutzen are so high up on that list, their cosmetics contracts must be paying really well!

i know milla modelled but to me she is more of an actress, i wonder if they included those earnings too? i guess so. wow gisele is ahead by a mile, maybe i should get some of those flip flops. :-)

wow its unbeliavable that Daria and Natalia are wealthier than Cindy Christy or Linda! Especially Cindy considering that she has alot of projects besides modeling
Also i would have expected to see Karolina kurkova or Mini Anden who have both ventured outside modelling into movies and TV but I guess the lack of a beauty contract reduces their earnings significantly

Last edited by a moderator:
uhh hmm where is alessandra ambrosio? i mean she sure have more than 10 millions. i dont think this is accurate SMH

i know milla modelled but to me she is more of an actress, i wonder if they included those earnings too? i guess so. wow gisele is ahead by a mile, maybe i should get some of those flip flops. :-)

she still has Loreal and the campaigns she gets although not huge im sure pay well

Liya is worth 11 million pounds but i don't see her on the list

is daria that rich? i guess they take into consideration that this girl doesnt spend money on fashion.

by the way, daria is canadian with a ukranian background.

I am quite suprised to see Linda/Cindy/Christy at the bottom... they've been getting big campaigns... well not Cindy but she had some big covers... but as it seems High Fashion is not as well paid as more commercial brands... but Linda is the face of L'oreal... anyway...

^

actually i always tought Cindy was more rich than the other supers(as of the last 2 yrs)
cindy as been in TV commecials with her Furniture line,i tought she was making the big $$ with that. but like saud b4 i dont think this is accurate.

what about Amber Valetta? She has not only done alot of modelling work but also plenty of movies. Ale is worth 25 million pounds yet shes not on the list!

where did they come up with the statistics is what I'd like to know. They didn't even say (or did they?) At least with Forbes they give a roundabout how they came up with their numbers to make it more believable.

I think Cindy would be much higher. She has Meaningful Beauty,Cindy Crawford Home,Cindy Crawford Style and official ambassador for Omega watches for 15 years. hmm. Plus Cindy still models. She does alot of hair/shoe advertising still.

3. Christie Brinkley (£51m, American) ???????????

Here is a whole new list...lol

Kathy Ireland Named Top Earning Supermodel

Updated: Friday, 24 Feb 2012, 4:21 PM MST
Published : Friday, 24 Feb 2012, 4:21 PM MST
(NewsCore) - Kathy Ireland has been named the top earning supermodel with a net worth of $350 million, according to CelebrityNetWorth.com's list of the world's richest professional beauties.
While reports had suggested Gisele Bundchen would nab the title, it appears that Tom Brady's wife has a long way to go. The Brazilian model came in second, with assets estimated at $250 million.
Cindy Crawford followed with a net worth of $100 million, with Tyra Banks on her tail at $90 million.
Christie Brinkley, Heidi Klum, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Elle Macpherson, and Claudia Schiffer were listed among the top 10.
At the same time, Ireland, 48, appears on the new issue of Forbes magazine along with the headline "Supermodel Supermogul."
According to the magazine, the model who appeared in 13 consecutive Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues has made her fortune from licensing her name for more than 15,000 products, from mattresses to windows, under the umbrella of Kathy Ireland Worldwide.
Apparently, Ireland's brands sell some $2 billion worth of retail products a year. Forbes notes that this is twice as much as housewares guru Martha Stewart.
However, Bundchen, 31, still has time to catch up.
The model recently got into the entrepreneurial game launching Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates in Latin America, Portugal, Japan, and Israel last May.
The brand will soon be available worldwide.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpps/en...arning-supermodel-dpgonc-20120224-kh_18213227

but kathy ireland is not a supermodel to begin with........

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->