Thoughts about your bags and brands

champ

Reaction score
Hi all,

Today I saw a lady carrying LV Melrose Avenue in Amarante. It was beautiful and I kept looking at her bag. I didn't mean to be rude but her bag was so nice and I can't stop looking at it.

To me, I like to look at these bags. They make me happy. Sometimes I bring out my bags, lay them on bed. I don't tell anyone but when I buy new item, I put it next to my bed and sleep or look at it several times a day.

I want to know what do you feel about your bags. What do they mean to you?

I do the same. I used to sleep with my brand new handbags but I don't now. I only look at them all the time or touch them all the time. It's becoming an obsessive behaviour to me. :P

Me too. Sometimes I'm embarrassed that I enjoy my new bags so much, but hey, everyone has their hobbies!

I feel that way about my bags, new and old! Sometimes I love going to Selfridges etc to just walk around and look at all the new beautiful bags even if I don't buy any. I did go through a phase where I had to have my bag on my bed all the time when I slept...weird.

Do we enjoy talking about the brand

Hi guys,

I've been here for some times and this forum is quite addictive. I enjoy reading about bags. I love designers stuff and enjoy talking about it. Because I love the brand(s) but I wonder if you guys can tell other reasons why we enjoy talking about the brand we love.

HI Champ,
I also love everything about nice bags. There is something very exciting about the perfect material, the perfect shape, the perfect strap-- designed to carry all your necessaries with you. I currently have a mad crush on Lena Erziak bags- they are so thoughtfully designed, the materials are stunning, and the shapes are so unique.
My favorite is the Paolo, but I saw they have a stunning wooden one coming out that is an incredible piece, very smooth and perfectly shaped.

Form and function together in a perfect meeting...

Oh, (*fans self*) I need a drink of water ...:heart::blush:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->