Three More Celebrity Covers For October 2003

I think all of them are beautiful. Catherine is so classic, Kate is wonderful and Sarah Michelle are pretty. But as I said before, I think the Kate cover are best.

I think all of them are beautiful. Catherine is so classic, Kate is wonderful and Sarah Michelle are pretty. But as I said before, I think the Kate cover are best.

The Glamour cover shot is a very candid one. Bazaar has the real heavyweight, however.

The Glamour cover shot is a very candid one. Bazaar has the real heavyweight, however.

Kate Hudson looks so radiantly stunning on the cover! She is sooooo gorgeous and down to Earth! I love her and I think she is a great role model!
Catherine Zeta Jones is also very stunning.
I'm not a huge Sarah Michelle Gellar fan and I think she looks bad in the pic

Kate Hudson looks so radiantly stunning on the cover! She is sooooo gorgeous and down to Earth! I love her and I think she is a great role model!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->