Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (September 2003 - January 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not vanish.. without being a MK-A Olsenite I would venture to guess that 'Influence' was their peak.. and it's a slow downhill from now..

Yeah, that's kind of what I meant. I can imagine them being sort of Daphne Guinness-esque, just popping up at some fashion shows and events every now and then but not really being tracked 24/7 by the paps.

As much a shame it would be for us, I think it would be well-deserved for them not to be harassed by the paps every day of their life.

I wonder why Ash keeps on wearing those unflattering pants :doh:

MK looks pretty great, the Bal boots are back :woot:

some of my favourites...i don't know why they have this periods when they don't try one bit...i love both of them, but when it comes to style ashley is my favourite...:wink:
source: adorevintage, justjared

They're in Oprah today, which airs at 9:00 AM in Chicago. Not going to lie, I have no idea what Ashley was wearing, especially that tacky Chanel barrette in her hair which is something an aspirational surburban soccer mom wear.

20081015_tows_olsentwins1_350x263.jpg

20081015_tows_olsentwins2_350x263.jpg

20081015_tows_olsentwins3_350x263.jpg

20081015_tows_olsentwins6_350x263.jpg

20081015_tows_olsentwins8_350x263.jpg

Source: oprah.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ They look like they're trying to look professional ( especially Ash) rather than fashionable... baah!

ash dress like she is 50,
i wonder what is she planing on wearing when she is accually 50,but my point is,
even i dont always like what mk wears,at least she take risks that is what you supost to do when you are young and your body is rocking....
jsut my view

Ashley is definitely my favorite. She is just naturally very chic and doesn't follow trends--even if you look back to 2003/2004, she has always been very simple and slightly preppy.

MK on the other hand has very inconsistent style and its very trend driven even if it doesnt seem like it sometimes. She just always looks messy and extremely contrived.

Hey can someone post i link to the DIY studded moccasins that were once posted here. I realize this is off topic but I can't find them anywhere and Im feeling crafty :wink: TIA
<3

Teaming up for a business outing, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were seen leaving the Soho House hotel in the Meat Packing District of New York City on Friday (January 30).

celebrity-gossip.net

MK's looking pretty good, and her bag is seriously amazing, the leather looks great, and the stud detail at the bottom....wow!
Although, i must say, I've kind of accepted the fact that I'm not going to be getting any inspiration (style-wise) from Ash at the moment it seems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->